Registered Users (C)
Hi Wingc03,
Congratulations.
I am new to this forum, I need some help. my 485 details are

ND Feb 2002
FP Jul 10 2002
RFE (rcvd) May 22 2003

I tried to get a fax number for the texas center but this 1-800
number people are not at all listening to what I am saying. My finger prints are goint to expire soon. I do have the officer number which comes with the RFE notice. Can yoou please send me the FAX number to my private email. Since the regular 214-381-1423 number is no longer in use, there is no way I can contact anyone to get the fax number of the officer working on my case and my lawyer is not helping me.

BTW the RFE was about the biographic information.

Thank you for your time.

Just faithfully reply to RFE

Carefully replying to RFE would be enough. The case would be
adjudicated and finalized in a few weeks after receiving the RFE.
There is no need for calling the IIO whose number is
mentioned on the RFE.

Thank you vzexemp

Thank you vzexemp. Some of them on this forum say they sent faxes to the officer after replying to their RFE. I was thinking if you don't fax them you will go back to the queue again. Thank you for your support.

TX_RFE:

You can find the Fax #s somewhere in the thread and
also your Lawyer can easily find out about the Fax numbers
That is not a problem at all.

Getting an RFE is a good sign that you are getting closer to a yes, as someone else was saying just reply to the RFE by regular mail and the documentation, your case will get approved in 6-8 weeks.

You can use the fax for FP expiration but for you that is still 4 months away, there is no need for urgency, your case should
be approved by that time.

Regards,
Wingc03

Thank you Wingc03

I will try to find the fax number. As I said my lawyer is a waste. He is not helping me from the beginning. I could have done it better if I have Filed the I485 by myself And that's true.

Thankyou for the support.

In one of my infinite rounds of internet browsing I came across the following information which I dutifully copied over to my machine. Hopefully it will help you.

Premium Processing Services:
Fax (214) 962-5525
Employment-Based Services:
Fax (214) 962-5520
Adjustment Services:
Fax (214) 962-5103
Family Services:
Fax (214) 962-5443
Naturalization Services:
Fax (214) 489-4049

I have never verified the validity of the above information. Please look around other sites too to make sure that the information is accurate. And, if you find that the information is not correct please post the correct information when you have it.

An RFE is hopefuly the last step of this arduous journey to freedom. Best of luck.

Thanks rsonthi

Thank you for your information. I tried the 1-214-962-5103 but fax is not going through.

Hello Wingc03:

Congratulations on your I-485 approval. You are a lucky guy.
My FP expires in september 2003. I have spoken to the lawyer. I was wondering if it would be possible if you can either post or e-mail me the draft of the letter that your lawyer send to INS (of course after deleting the confidential information). Please let me know and I will give you my e-mail address. Also can you explain what you mean when you say that your lawyer used AILA Liasion to expedite processing based on FP expiration. Also do you have to have your case assigned to an officer before you can request processing or can you do that even if the case is not assigned. Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Gkhan.

TX_RFE:

I am not surprised that the FAx doesn't go through, because
BCIS faxes are like that only.

You shouldn't have to worry about sending Fax rightnow
since your FP expiration is still 4 months away. Do this only
when you have 45 days left. You just have to reply to the
RFE by direct mail for now, I am pretty confident you will get
approved before your FP expiring. Having an RFE is a very good
sign that your case is close.

GKhan:

Again, the fax was a letter addressed to Officer had headline "Fingerprinting Expiring Receipt # "SRC....",

The content just stated that we have responded to RFE
9 months ago, blah.... we politely request that case be processed and approved before the fp expire....."

Check with your lawyer about AILA Liaison. If your case is already
assigned to an officer then things move faster... I Think......

PS-> I am not a lawyer, my case might be specific or an exception or a fluke. Please contact a competent attorney and follow his advice rather than mine.

Thank you wingc03

Thank you for your support. I am hoping that my GC will be approved before my FP expire. I just (a wk ago) saw a case with an RFE which got approved after about six months. I know how my luck works with me.I did send you a private email to you. Will you please look at that and give me reply to my private email.
Thank you
TX_RFE