• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

To understand the VB increases and backlog effect

Well if Nepal is backlog is there a chance that VB for the ROA will move faster (Like this time around only 50 for Nepal and 300 for ROA).

Yes, at least to start with... However, as I mentioned, the ROA selectees will probably have submitted (in general) later than Nepalese, so their backlog problem will continue longer.

Furthermore, there is no justification to "prefer" ROA selectees over Nepalese, so they cannot create a situation where high ROA cases are approved taking visas from Nepalese cases which would otherwise have been approved. Therefore, at some point ROA will have to wait for Nepal to be processed toward the 7% cutoff.

and I think we shall follow the same line like in the previous years cos I have taken a clear look and the November vbs seem to be almost the same for other regions

and I think we shall follow the same line like in the previous years cos I have taken a clear look and the November vbs seem to be almost the same for other regions

So, your clear look says the VB progress will be at the same pace as previous years. Which years? All of them? Or just last year?

Ok then lets assume the pace will be the same as last year. Last year the max EU number was about 45XXX. This year it will be below 30000. So - considering EU is already 25% above this point last year, you must be expecting all the visas for EU to be current by April (in line with the number for last year based on your clear look).

Is that correct?

Means E. U will go current, I think from July Next year.
The highest number for A. F2016 I know of is 56k., I know it's too early to guess but A. F Cutoff might it be below 50k or vice versa.

So, your clear look says the VB progress will be at the same pace as previous years. Which years? All of them? Or just last year?

Ok then lets assume the pace will be the same as last year. Last year the max EU number was about 45XXX. This year it will be below 30000. So - considering EU is already 25% above this point last year, you must be expecting all the visas for EU to be current by April (in line with the number for last year based on your clear look).

Is that correct?
no I think it will slow down a little bit and then run current may be starting June and also AF region will go beyond what we have seen in 2015 even though we are not sure where the cut off might fall so it will depend but am not gonna be much conversant with 2015 pace cos it was really a disaster and they pretty well know where they fell short thus they will need to fix issues that made them lag behind most esp if we see AF not reaching the regional quota

Is that correct?
I don't think 2015 is a year we can start comparing 2016 with even though they have some similarities of excluding Nigeria and introducing the ds260 but let's not ignore some indifferences as in the low number of 2016 so I will suggest we as well take a clear look on 2012 and 2013 respectively

I don't think 2015 is a year we can start comparing 2016 with even though they have some similarities of excluding Nigeria and introducing the ds260 but let's not ignore some indifferences as in the low number of 2016 so I will suggest we as well take a clear look on 2012 and 2013 respectively

No don't. Neither year is a sensible comparison. 2015 is - you just need to understand the difference with a smaller selectee group.

No don't. Neither year is a sensible comparison. 2015 is - you just need to understand the difference with a smaller selectee group.
OK so do u think cases now above 50s in AF should just forget this and focus on something else cos I have noticed very many selectees in AF with case number 55###

OK so do u think cases now above 50s in AF should just forget this and focus on something else cos I have noticed very many selectees in AF with case number 55###

No. It is too early to make that call. Furthermore, as we will soon see, KCC have messed up AF in DV2015. They will not hit the quota. So if they can adapt their procedures to address the no show issue, there is a chance we could see a higher number. However, in reality there are still too many AF selectees, so there will be a cutoff.

No. It is too early to make that call. Furthermore, as we will soon see, KCC have messed up AF in DV2015. They will not hit the quota. So if they can adapt their procedures to address the no show issue, there is a chance we could see a higher number. However, in reality there are still too many AF selectees, so there will be a cutoff.
alright let's just wait and see as u can see am also paranoid cos of my number being in that pool but I pray so that things work out #wait and see#

Britsimon explain more please on your statement " You just need to understand the difference with a smaller selectee group"
Regarding A. F in particular what will be the impact. Do you know what's the highest case number for A. F. Might it be above 60k range?
2. My second question, If Kcc properly addresses the NO SHOW issue for DV 2016 realistically all interviews should be completed by end of August, allowing A. P cases to be completed month of September. Is this possible with DV 2016?

Britsimon explain more please on your statement " You just need to understand the difference with a smaller selectee group"
Regarding A. F in particular what will be the impact. Do you know what's the highest case number for A. F. Might it be above 60k range?
2. My second question, If Kcc properly addresses the NO SHOW issue for DV 2016 realistically all interviews should be completed by end of August, allowing A. P cases to be completed month of September. Is this possible with DV 2016?

Well you sort of hint at the difference in your post. The point is that the layout of the numbers will look broadly the same as 2015, but will stop much earlier. So no, I doubt there are AF numbers higher than 60k.you can do the calculation yourself looking at one of the complete CEAC file (for ax ample the Jan 1 file). Take the regional derivative rate. Take into account the lower limit on the limited countries.
2. You are mixing a few things here. AP cases clear at their own pace. The no shows will not be fixed this year, and probably not for DV2016.

Hello everyone, I am new here ..
I won a lottery green card DV2015 ,, and still didn't get any information about my interview date ! Is this normal ? What I have to do ? Please help me

Thank you

Hello everyone, I am new here ..
I won a lottery green card DV2015 ,, and still didn't get any information about my interview date ! Is this normal ? What I have to do ? Please help me

Thank you
AS cutoff 7650 . Sorry your case number was too high to be scheduled for an interview. Next week curtains close for Dv2015. Apply Dv2017