To thoese who got 485 approved, LUD and visa bulletin

balabala

Registered Users (C)
My PD is 10/2004.(CSC-EB2-China). According to the pace of the update of visa bulletin (now PD-7/2004 is current), I would expect my PD will become current in next month. My name check has cleared with FBI (confirmed by USCIS, and only waiting for visa number)

However, 5/22 and 5/23 I got 2 LUD for 485 with no msg changed, since the visa bulletin is a estimated processing time, it makes me think USCIS is possiblely starting to process my case.
So my questions are:

1, for 485-approved: Do you guys got LUDs right before approvals? Do you have LUDs before you PD was current with no other reasons like address change?
2, for 485-pending (with PD not current yet) and NC cleared: Do you get LUD for no obvious reasons?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
1. It can change fro any reason FP/EADs/AP (rare)/RFE /address change request or just transfers.....it can happen that it will not change at all too.

2. same as above for not current people too.

thanks, eb1doc. in my case, I don't see any possible reason other than FP renewal or processing my case. my question is why USCIS ask for the code 1 renewal in your case? My understanding is code 2 already covers the code 1. Does USCIS state a paticular reason for your code 1 renewal and what you might think of as a reason?

And, if that's about the code renewal, my spouse (dependant applicant, name check pending, but no LUDs) should got LUD too, that's my previous experience, correct me if I were wrong.

balabala said:
thanks, eb1doc. in my case, I don't see any possible reason other than FP renewal or processing my case. my question is why USCIS ask for the code 1 renewal in your case? My understanding is code 2 already covers the code 1. Does USCIS state a paticular reason for your code 1 renewal and what you might think of as a reason?

And, if that's about the code renewal, my spouse (dependant applicant, name check pending, but no LUDs) should got LUD too, that's my previous experience, correct me if I were wrong.

code 1 ten fingers print is meant for FBI name check begining .....and it expires after 15 months...mine expired so i got renewal...code 2 is index finger and picture meant for GC...........now adays people are giving code 3 in teh begining which is essentaillay code 1 plus code 2.