To the Moderator (Ray S)

PalCan

Registered Users (C)
As I stated before, most of the posters/browsers live in the US. Most of us are here to know how to maintain the status while working in the US, and finally get to the Citizenship. Many people follow their own way to achieve that. If one shares his experience (NOT an advise), do you think it’s wrong? If you think so, I am ready to get out from here.

One day or the other everyone had applied for the PR card, and obviously most had to cook up the info on the PR application. I know how difficult it is, and there are people who acts like CIC agents, says that fraudulent docs were being produced to get hands on the PR card. I take it as an insult to everyone who live in the US, I know how difficult it is to maintain the status, being on the boat.

(And of course I didn’t apply for the PR card. But moved to Canada on job transfer, just to apply the Citizenship, I am going back to US once I am through, contrary to what my fellow posters think)

Palcan,
How many times we need to tell you. No one needs your suggestion here. You are full of BS. Don't need your sympathy. We are definately not a LOOSER like yourself. Don't put your dirty comments here because nobody CARES!!!Got it......NOW BEAT IT

WARNING TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE INGNORE THIS MENTALLY RETARDED INDIVIDUAL "PALCAN". BEWARE TO CONFIRM EVERYTHING HE SAYS. DON'T EVER LISTEN TO HIS ADVISED. HE IS NOTHING BUT A BIG LOOSER, TRYING TO MAKE FRAUDLENT SCHEMES FROM CANADA.