To tack updates after submission of response to RFE on 485, NSC.

skms24

Registered Users (C)
To track updates after submission of response to RFE on 485, NSC.

Hi All,

I got RFE for TBSkin test on my 485 at NSC.
Attorney has submitted evidences in mid of the last week, still now no status or LUD changed on my case.

Anybody recently, see status change after submitted evidences to RFE at NSC?

Any idea how long NSC is taking to updates cases after recived the responses to RFE.

please reply.

sk

Last edited by a moderator:
Same RFE

I replied back on Aug 10th and LUD and message change was on AUg 14th. Anyway, I called NSC yesterday and was told that Name check still pending.

EB2 PD - May 2001
NSC 485 RD 8/2/06 LUD 12/28/2006, 07/19/2007 (RFE Issued) and 08/14,08/15 (RFE received)

Still now no updates on my case.
Not sure should I call USCIS or not?
RFE last date is over. Attorney told me that I need to wait.

Any body with no updates after response submitted to RFE at NSC?

Thanks

I replied back on Aug 10th and LUD and message change was on AUg 14th. Anyway, I called NSC yesterday and was told that Name check still pending.

EB2 PD - May 2001
NSC 485 RD 8/2/06 LUD 12/28/2006, 07/19/2007 (RFE Issued) and 08/14,08/15 (RFE received)

What's the number to call for NSC? I have seen a lot of people with the same date as me has already received their EAD card and AP. They are in TSC. Any help will be appreciated. Pls inbox me.

Any body is there with no updates on case status/LUD after response to RFE is submitted to NSC?

I am in that situation response is submitted two week ago, still now no updates on my case.
How to handle this?

Thanks

Any body is there with no updates on case status/LUD after response to RFE is submitted to NSC?

I am in that situation response is submitted two week ago, still now no updates on my case.
How to handle this?

Thanks

You should just relax and try not to think about it. It took 3 weeks for my RFE to show up on the USCIS online system. The date for receiving the RFE will still be the day it was delivered. It seems that they have a big lag between receiving an RFE and posting that they have received it.

hi ifishbein thanks for your reply.

You are right that i should try not think about this.
But i saw in murthy forums, a guy submitted his response on Aug 10th and got email from USCIS with updated case status and another guy submitted on Aug 17th and got email with updated case status.
This gives me confusion.

Did you contact NSC after you submitted response?

I want to make sure that USCIS has acknowledged my response to query ontime. But do not know how?

regards

Well, my situation was a bit different. I sent back 3 RFE responses (one was for me and two for my sons). One of my sons' case was updated on July 9th with a message saying they received the response on July 5th, so I knew they received all the responses, since they were all in same package.
I also requested delivery confirmation with a signature when I sent the responses so that I would have a record of them receiving the RFEs.
You can try calling, but from what I have seen lately on the forums, unless you get through to an IO, you are not gonna get a straight answer.

Received Same RFE again.

Hi All,

USCIS has sent me again same RFE.
I got RFE in May, attorney has recived notice and he submitted evidences (medical, employment letter, work authorization) on Aug 8th.
On Aug30 they sent same RFE to me.

Anybody in same boat?

Now should i respond to that or can attorney submit response again?

Please advise.

sk