To Samind

Rajeshwari_24

Hello Samind,

I would be going to Delhi for my interview. But would like to know either phone no or doctor\'s address for the medical stuff. Would greatly apprecaite if you please post the above info.

Also would like to know, How advance should i be in delhi before my interview for medical stuff? Please help.

Thanks for all your help.

Call up these guys

Call up these guys and find out when will they give the results. Depends from Doc to Doc. so make sure about that. And regarding the question how many in advance you have to be there.

Be there atleast two days before the interview if the doc says they will give the results on the same day or next day.
If they say that they will give the results on the same day the next day will be buffer for you if something goes wrong. And DD\'s you can take any city once when you land up over there or you can take on the next day which you kept as buffer.
Just in case if some thing goes wrong with typo on passport its always better to have two more days after the interview. Dont rush to come back the next day itself over here. better to have 2 days after the interview in case something goes wrong.

N.P.P CHAWLA,37 PRITHVIRAH ROAD,PHONE : 4611727,469855
BHUSHAN K DAWESAR,G-27 UGF ANSAL CHAMBER, BHIKAJI,6195327,6104129
K.P.JAIN,SOUTH EXTENSION ,6253615
HARISH KHOSLA,JOR BAGH ,4692544,4611708

SamInd

Thank you Samind

Thanks a million for your answer Samind. I\'ll be in Delhi 3 days advance of my interview date just to make sure, Everything goes smoothly.

Also, What tests does the doctor performs in the hospital?

Also do you know a Photo Studio in Delhi, where I can take my pictures?

Once again, Thanks a lot for all your help.

No Title

Photo Studio,
Kumar studio (E-28 South Ex Part II New Delhi 110049; 9111-625-0123).

Dont worry about the medical tests, you will get all the list in ur P4.Here is the list which you will undergo some and some might not be applicable.

Physical Examination
Required for all of ALL applicants. This consists of checking your general health like blood pressure, eyes, ears, hitting small hammer on knees and elbows. You also have to drop your pants for the doctor to check the health of your genital organs.

Tuberculosis (TB) Test
Required for all of ALL applicants. This consists of checking your general health like blood pressure, eyes, ears, hitting small hammer on knees and elbows. You also have to drop your pants for the doctor to check the health of your genital organs. Required for all applicants 2 years of age and older. Applicants under the age of 2 years may be required to have a tuberculin skin test if tuberculosis (TB) is suspected or if the applicant has a history of contact with a known TB case, or if there is any other reason to suspect TB. A chest X-ray is required only if the reaction to the TB skin test is 5mm or greater.

Serologic (Blood) Test
Required for all applicants 15 years of age and older. The serologic (blood) test will include tests for the virus that causes the acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS). Applicants under the age of 15 must be tested if there is reason to suspect HIV infection.

Immunizations(Vaccinations)
Along with the physical exam, immunizations(vaccinations) in accordance with the Center for Disease Control are also required. Panel physicians who conduct medical examinations of immigrant visa applicants are now required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met the new vaccination requirement, or that it is medically inappropriate for the visa applicant to receive one or more of the listed vaccinations:

measles, mumps, rubella (MMR)
polio
tetanus and diphtheria toxoids(DPT)
pertussis
influenza type b (Hib)
influenza
hepatitis B
varicella
pneumococcal
To avoid any delays, you should have their vaccination records available for the panel physician\'s review at the time of the immigrant medical examination. Visa applicants should consult with their regular health care provider to obtain a copy of their immunization record, if one is available. If you do not have a vaccination record, the panel physician will work with you to determine which vaccinations you may need to meet the requirement. Certain waivers of the vaccination requirement are available upon the recommendation of the panel physician.

Only a physician can determine which of the listed vaccinations are medically appropriate for you, given your age, medical history and current medical condition.

Pregnancy and Examination
There are many Adjustment of Status applicants who are either trying for pregnancy or the wife is already pregnant. If that is the case, chest X-ray for the TB test is not allowed, even if the skin test comes out to be positive. Also vaccines like MMR can\'t be given. This applies to both husband and wife. In that the doctor would just give the allowed vaccines and he/she may ask that take other vaccines/ take chest x-ray after the baby is delivered. They will mostly give vaccines like tetanus, DPT only after consulting the wife\'s gynecologist. Also vaccines like Polio would not be necessary for adults as it would not be appropriate age to give that vaccine. The doctor might also want to get the results from the person\'s gynecologist tests such as blood work etc. so that they wouldn\'t be necessary again.

SamInd

Samind,

You are Awesome. Thanks for posting the info again.

You were always there to help me Samind. I once again, Thank you for your help.

Thank you and appricated for writing back to me.

Dr. Dewaser is a lady doctor---

If you or your spouse are concerned to get medicals done by a lady doctor in Delhi, as you will have to take off every piece of cloth, you may make an appointment with Dr. Dewaser.. They both husband and wife are good and you can request an appointment with Lady Dr. KEEP IN MIND THAT THEY TAKE 2 DAYS FOR REPORT. YOU WILL GET YOUR REPORT ON THE NEXT DAY. ONLY DR. JAIN IN DELHI GIVES REPORT ON THE SAME DAY.

Question to SamInd

Your information is very great. However, how would I persuade the doctors not taking x-ray or shots if my husband and I am trying to get pregnant but not late enough to get a positive examination? I\'m very worried since we are trying but may probabaly not know the result before the interview. Also is it true that taking MMR is not good for the husband either?

Thank you for your prompt reply.

bxz002