To paramvir

Noman74

Registered Users (C)
Hi Paramvir,

I have been reading your posts since our early asylum days when we used to wait for our GC approvals and I remember you one of the early birds. It takes a lot of courage to come on this board and share your personal experience. Most of the people don’t even bother sharing such crucial information. I am sure your experience will help tons of folks on this board including myself. I will have to give you kudos for coming here and sharing your story. Thanks

As far as your Citizenship approval is concern, I don’t believe you can be denied simply based on visiting COP for few days to visit an ailing mother. If I were you, I would have done the same and face the consequences later. After all, she is your mother for Heaven’s sake!! I would say it is just a matter of getting an approval from his supervisor before sending the approval letter. After all, we are X Asylees aka “Second class citizens for LIFE”. Remember that long wait for our GC approvals? Remember those secondary inspections at the Airports for us? Remember DMV denying us because they didn’t know what the heck was “Asylum”? Nothing comes easy to us my friend. We have to fight till the end. At this point, I would recommend you to be positive, be strong and pray to God for a speedy solution. I know you are going through some tough times and it is only YOU who can understand your situation better but it is time to be strong and think positive. You have worked so hard all your life to see this day. Success is your destiny Bro!!

~Cheers

I am agree with Norman74. Peramvir1 I am sure your Oath Letter will be in your mailbox very soon.

Well Said Noman ...

Paramvir, ignore the posts of few imbeciles on this forum. Stay positive and look forward for the oath letter in your mail box very soon my friend.

I agree! I don't think you can be denied citizenship just because you visited your mom who was sick. I doesn't make sense.
You will be approved very soon!
Keep us informed

They can delay the process but without more specific evidence of fraud I do not see how they can deny N-400. The burden of proving fraud is upon them.

After 120 days you can threaten to sue them.

you made my day friends..!
it's not exaggerate but you are not less than divine friends to me.
your responses has completely changed my energy level.
God bless you guys and i prey for you same.
if you ever need further info from me just send me message to my mailbox.i will try my best to help me and give you truthful info.(anyways my posts are always based on personal facts and real experiences.)
thanx again.

Hi Paramvir,

I have been reading your posts since our early asylum days when we used to wait for our GC approvals and I remember you one of the early birds. It takes a lot of courage to come on this board and share your personal experience. Most of the people don’t even bother sharing such crucial information. I am sure your experience will help tons of folks on this board including myself. I will have to give you kudos for coming here and sharing your story. Thanks

As far as your Citizenship approval is concern, I don’t believe you can be denied simply based on visiting COP for few days to visit an ailing mother. If I were you, I would have done the same and face the consequences later. After all, she is your mother for Heaven’s sake!! I would say it is just a matter of getting an approval from his supervisor before sending the approval letter. After all, we are X Asylees aka “Second class citizens for LIFE”. Remember that long wait for our GC approvals? Remember those secondary inspections at the Airports for us? Remember DMV denying us because they didn’t know what the heck was “Asylum”? Nothing comes easy to us my friend. We have to fight till the end. At this point, I would recommend you to be positive, be strong and pray to God for a speedy solution. I know you are going through some tough times and it is only YOU who can understand your situation better but it is time to be strong and think positive. You have worked so hard all your life to see this day. Success is your destiny Bro!!

~Cheers

Noman74, very well said. I simply love all ur posts.
Atique.

one more thing you have your gc , so you can go to see your mom whenever you want. you don't need to have citizenship because you already have all your rights.

so the citizen will not make that big change in your life.......

just live your life man..

God bless you

Paramvir1,stay strong and be positive.You will be fine.As ex asylee,of course I remember a long wait period of our GC approvals.During that tough time
our posts were the only one boost.

D.O New York city

Jnue15,2000 :Asylum application
Aug 18,2000 :Asylum Approval
Aug 20,2001 :GC application
Sep 15,2005 :GC approval

June 18,2009 : N-400 sent to Lewisville,TX
June 19,2009 : N-400 received
June 22,2009 : NOA date
June 23,2009 : Check cashed
June 26,2009 : NOA received.
July 01,2009 : FP notice date
July 06,2009 : FP notice received
July 14,2009 : FP appointment(Done and cleared)

file is in last minute review as per infopass and 800 number.they told me everything looks ok ,soon i will get something in mail.

This seems to be good news. Wish you all the best bro ..
Now get ready and place your order for the laddos ;-) ..