To Moderator of this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugdha2100

Registered Users (C)
Please remove "Patel Motel" thread.

The topic is not at all related with this forum.
And this is not forum to express opinion or experinces other than "485 at NSC".

This forum is really helpful in answering all my queries of 485. And I hope to get similar information in future also without any
spam .

So, please respect the people who come to this forum for their 485 queries.

Love & Peace,

Mugdha.

I Agree - remove that thread

It is irrelevant to the I485 topic. It also contains racist undertones and I think it is counterproductive to the environment of cooperation that we have established here.

Well from motels the discussion is now common civil code in India. Aren't we all interested where the discussion might head in another 6 weeks or lets say 6 months !

:D

Totally agree!

I propose to display the message on the main 485 issues in Nebraska Service Center page:

"Please only start the discussion threads that are relevant to the processing of I-485 applications at the Nebraska Service Center. Threads that contain topics that are not related to the theme of this discussion forum will be considered SPAM and will be removed by the forum's moderator!"

If someone feel the need to discussed other "burning issues" they should do so at the appropriate forums either on this website or another. Let's not turn this highly useful immigration information source to a spamming on-line chat!

Originally posted by achal
Yes it should be removed .

Sometime these things divert us from our main purpose.

Achal,

It seems from your subsequent post in the "Patel Motel" thread that you are enjoying the discussion. Do you care to clarify to the posters here as to whether you really believe that thread should be removed?:)

One explanation is I have enough web sites available for the issues like "Patel Motel".

I visit this forum due to the fact that

1. I have just enough time to read the important information.
2. This site gives information regarding only 485 issues.
3. And there was no nuisance on this forum before.

Today, it is "Patel Motel", tomorrow people will post some thing else. Then why even bother to keep "485 issues in NSC" name on this forum. Just open this forum for all the discussions. And then I don't have to visit again. I will try to find other forum where I will get the information I need.

It is really pathetic that people are still replying to that thread. And I still have to write response here. I thought the thread might have removed already.

Mugdha.

remove all threads

like guru dutt said in pyasa jaala do bujha do ye duniya. ye duniya meil be jaya to kya hai?:eek:

Please remove "To Moderator of this forum" thread.

The topic is not at all related with this forum.
And this is not forum to express opinion or experinces other than "485 at NSC".

This forum is really helpful in answering all my queries of 485. And I hope to get similar information in future also without any spam .

So, please respect the people who come to this forum for their 485 queries.

Love & Peace,

Crouching Tiger

PS: Mugdha, I hope you get the joke.

Yes, I did. :cool:

I will be happy to see my thread along with "Patel Motel" thread get removed. But I don't see that moderator :eek: is really reading these threads.......

Love & Peace.

Mugdha.

;)

I hope you don't code in C# when client is expecting in ASP.NET ....... just because ....... freedom of expression. ;)

Guys see the relevance of the topics .....

Anyway, I have explained enough so...

Take it easy.

Love and Peace
Mugdha.

i dont code at all, i guess thats why i am open to off topic discussions rather just venting my frustrations.

Originally posted by mugdha2100
I hope you don't code in C# when client is expecting in ASP.NET ....... just because ....... freedom of expression. ;)

Take it easy.

Love and Peace
Mugdha.

Sankrityayan,

That's true that I am enjoying it.
But at the same time I want it to be removed.

After reading all threads what we are doing...just click "Patel Motel" and then it starts again.

That's why I wanted to get it removed. If it is there everybody will go there and read it and may comment on it. That is the human nature.

Originally posted by mugdha2100

Take it easy.

Love and Peace
Mugdha.

How easily we assume that everybody who visits these forums is a coder. I guess stereotyping (in a good or bad way) is an inalienable trait in most of us here!:(

In any case, why don't you just refer the post to the moderator by clicking the link from within the thread instead of starting another "spam" thread? I happen to know that the moderator has been responding and acting on such referrals because I noticed recently that a thread which was started by somebody wanting to examine the astrological significance on green cards had a relatively short life here, like half an hour or so.

Finally, I would have no problems at all if the moderator decides to remove the thread based on the policies of this board, but why are you so disappointed that the said thread was not removed? once you know that a particular thread offends you, what does it matter if it is removed or not. You can as easily elect to not open it the next time you visit these boards. Or is it that, in addition to not wanting to see the thread's contents yourself, you do not want others here to be exposed to what you regard as being nasty:rolleyes:

Come on now, we can all make up our own minds and filter out stuff that we do not like just as all adults learn to do day in and day out in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.