To make our Approval tracking life easy

greaty-k

Registered Users (C)
I made a tracking webpage with all kind of sorts and autoemail to everyone of your respective RD group when someone gets approval.
Please add you info.
Do send yr feedback, and requrest any new features.
By working on the webpage for tracking and doing something for the board, makes my wait for approval little easy. Good Luck
Thanks
http://www.rupnet.com/immigration/approvaltrack.asp?msort=1&month=08&place=100

or home page
http://www.rupnet.com/immigration

Thanks and Good Luck
Greaty-k waiting for approval RD: August 2002

Thanks I made the sort on all dates. and Working on Descending sort

So if your date is 2002, then you will see that on the top when you use descending sort.
 Let me know what do you think. Webpage was launched on 4/1/02. So I\'ll keep updating with your guy feedback
Thanks a lot.

Great Job greaty-k .... one suggestion

Can you please also add one more column for the date a user entered/modified his/her data.

Thanks. Milk I\'m aware of that. Would you help maintaning

all the july list on the site. ask your group if they could add the info out ther. Thanks My RD 8/01/01 waiting

No problem

I\'ll post a request to that effect when I post the updated list.
And also, I\'m just wondering if you could take this july list, delete not needed columns, format it and then batch feed the data file into your site with a common password or password=username. Then we can ask people to start updating their data.
Since I gathered data over few months for my list, there could be some people on the list who got approved, but never cared to share the news here on this portal. Some of them may not be active any more.

So if you could do a batch feed, that would be great. Or as I said, I\'ll post a request.

I am enclosing the latest july filers text file with this posting.

I wouldn\'t mind, but We had the smilar situation in August Tracker......

GCfun had a list, but at the board, people requested not to update with the list as it can cause duplicate data.
what do you think ? My website will send auto email to everyone in that group when omeone gets approved.
Let me know.
Thanks for tour input

Either way it is ok

My personal opinion, go ahead with the batch feed, and then write a note before someone adds data to check whether their immigrationportal\'s username details already exists on the site. I think, as far as July RD people concern, my list includes almost all of this site\'s users (there could be few, but the number may be very less)

As you just finished and started broadcastin about your site on this portal, you can batch feed data ASAP (hoping that it wouldn\'t take much time of yours in the middle of the week), and post a note to see the existing info before one can add for JULY filers.

What do u think?

Note: I already posted a request to start adding data to your website

Great !! Greaty-k

I am from Milks July list and tried to update my detais, but was not successful.

How long does it take to update the list ?

Any way you have done a great job.

Thanks No you shouldn\'t have to wait to see your data in the list. Please give me more details so t