To make our Approval tracking life easy and question please read....

greaty-k

Registered Users (C)
Visit this new tracker with all kind of sorts and Autoemail when some gets approval.
http://www.rupnet.com/immigration
On board lot of memeber are sugesting that I should add tracking for CSC,NSC and TSC.
please post your opinion.

Greaty-K RD August Waiting for approval.

Great job buddy. Got a question?

Did you test your site with 4000 records ? If yes how is the performance when someone tries to sort or add data?

small suggestion: can you force users to enter EAC# into some kinda pre defined format like EAC-02054-5XXXX. not a big deal but will look more uniform.

greaty_k

Please take another_wish\'s suggestion for consideration. Also

Before adding other service centers, please make provison for 2002 filers and then add other centres. Because right now only 2001 filers are able to post their details. Just my opinion.

Thank you once again for such a great work and thanks for implementing my earlier suggestions.

Yes.........One more approval between July 7-12 RD

PD - 11/99
RD - 07/03/01
ND - 08/20/01
FP - 01/15/01
AD - 04/04/02
EB3
MD
EAC-01-250-50xxx

I have been silent w.r.t. this site. I wanted to break the silence only after my approval. By gods grace I heard the "wonderful" words yesterday on AVM. Sorry for not breaking the silence yesterday(I was not near system yesterday)

Thanks to Rajiv and all the participants in this board.

Shoooooooot your questions(if you have any)

How to post a new message in a new thread

I tried to post my earlier message in a new thread but I ended up posting in this thread. Can some body help me in posting it in a new thread

people Can enter 2002 detail, but only thing they will see in the same list as of 2001. but....

I have made the change yesterday, and tested its working fine. I\'ll publish it today.

1.And Regarding another wish question. for 4000 record.
My main website (http://rupnet.com) has around 2000 records. I never had a issue with the performance issue with sorts.
And moreover someone on the board volunteer to give me javacscript code to sort it on client which will make it more faster and efficient

2.And for EAC i\'ll make the data entry formated by this weekend.

3.My autoemail is completed. Will publish tonight
Let me know

Greatyk-k

Greaty-K I think before you do for NSC or CSC read more

Please finish the AutoEmail part. I\'m not being negative, but that will make our life so easy.

Help! Am I doing something Wrong?

I tried at least 5 times to add my info to this site. Are their any restrictions like password type/size, etc. etc.

Following are the known issues:

1. Please use IE 5 +
2. And please don\'t uncheck Notification email. Notification email is only to send you an email if you are not approved and someone gets approval in your rd month. I\'m publishing that today.
If still you are not able to do it then pleasep post yr details.
thanks
http://www.rupnet.com/immigration

Details of what I did.

I tried it on IE 6.0
Left the all options default
Name Pinnacle
Added Password in alphanumeric format more than 9 chars
entered email address
Added eac EAC-02-045-XXXXX
selected correct PD 09/16/2000
selected RD 10/09/2001
selected ND 11/24/2001
added Comment Hope for best
clicked on add to tracker button.
screen refershed with out my entry in OCT. List

What email & password did you use. Please send me an email

at contact@rupnet.com. I added your info using the same online form
and I gave password abcdef1234. Please change when you go ther

Thanks
GreatyK

I\'ll post details of the imporvements I\'ll be doing this weekend. And I think FP is one of things