TO I-485 RFE PEOPLE who responded in last 3 months

november99

Registered Users (C)
Hi All I_485 RFE responded people,
I sent RFE response on Oct 16th and received on Oct 18th, but AVM is not updated yet.
Could you please give your status?

My details are as follows.
PD 02/06/2000
RD 02/16/2001
ND 03/11/2001
FP 08/17/2001
RFE GOT 09/25/2001 RECIEVED HOME ON 10/05/2001(ABOUT)
RFE RESPONDED ON 10/16/2001
STILL WAITING FOR AVM TO BE UPDATED.

does my case looks delayed by comparing with your case? please let me know with your suggestions.

Thanks,
Srak.

lawyer told me to wait 6-8 weeks...

my case is RFE for paystub for 4. my lawyer told that the case should be approved within 6-8 weeks after ins got response.

i am eb2, rir, rd=3/20, nd=4/17, ead & ap in july, fp=9/18, rfe =11/9, and case numbe is wac-01-160-xxxxx.

by the way, i did not get rfe letter directly from ins. my lawyer told me the rfe and he responsed on behave of me.

in same boat

got RFE on Oct 16th for three paystubs. Replied on Oct 19th by
Fedex. INS received on Oct 22nd. AVM not yet updated.
PD 12/99, RD 03/2001, ND 04/01, FP 07/01

Looks like there is a month plus lag

My RFE response was recieved by INS (as per the UPS tracking#) on OCT 26th. AVM msg updated on Dec 11th sayiing they received the response on Dec 11th. Still waiting for the approval

My case is taking more than 2months on dec 18th since the day INS received our response package

My case is taking more than 2months on dec 18th since the day INS received our response for getting updated.

My attorney mailed it on Oct 16th but AVm is not yet updated.

Is there any problem in my case?

My case is taking more than 8 weeks

Hi anakin,
My case is taking more than 8 weeks. Could you please make sure with your attorney, the reason for delay in AVM getting updated?

Could you please ask him how to accelerate it?, i mean is there any fax number or any other way to recollect INS officers etc..

Because some cases are getting updated sooner...i.e less than 8 weeks. I understood as INS is delaying the applications who are responded in October 2nd week. Many people who are responded in Nov, their responses are updated and some got approvals also.

Looks the October mail is Anthrax doubt mail... am i correct? I beleive some of the Service centers stoped sorting mail for couple of days to make sure for not having anthrax problem.

any how, i am literally waiting for AVm to be updated.

No Title

They called INS couple of times. Every time IIO says to wait
for another couple of weeks. Finally yesterday my lawyer sent
a copy of the reply to the RFE and copy of the FEDEX receipt
by INS.

I had a very bad experience during I140. There was RFE
which was replied and physically acknowledged by INS. But it
never went to the right person or in to the system. After
statutory time allowed to reply for RFE was elapsed, the AVM
said case was denied as RFE was not answered, which was not
the fact. Then there were many faxes sent to INS highlighting
their mistake. Finally INS realized the mistake and approved.

I never expected it will again happen during I485. But things
look going in that directin. Wait an watch.

avm changes?

srak,

i guess the changes on avm must be very important. but in my case, the only change came when ins asked for RFE. after my fp, there was no changes at all on avm. as to my wife case, there is no change whatsever.

should we talk to our lawyer regarding it?

thanks.

reg ref

Mailed on Oct 29. No response so far. Planning to send another copy of the ref. after New Year.

Me too!!!

Got REF from lawyer at 10/24, INS received at 10/29. AVM not updated yet. I found out most cases which sent REF in Nov., they either approved or AVM be updated. So strange.

better ask your attormey to make sure with INS for reason for not updating AVM after RFE response

better ask your attormey to make sure with INS for reason for not updating AVM after RFE response

Thanks,

Thanks vine. Please make sure whether every one is updating their info frequently by posting message

Thanks vine. Please make sure whether every one is updating their info frequently by posting messages. Thanks for your good work.