To get interim EAD: do I need photo for iEAD?

Tines

Registered Users (C)
I am going to the local office for an interim EAD. Do I have to bring photo? I remember one post said we should not, but how could they give me an iEAD without my photo on the card?

please share your experience.

Usually the local office has devices to take the digital photo and finger prints, you will be asked to take the picture there. However, I suggest you bring two photos in case they don't have the device. There is no harm that you have the photos but not use them.

Originally posted by Tines
I am going to the local office for an interim EAD. Do I have to bring photo? I remember one post said we should not, but how could they give me an iEAD without my photo on the card?

please share your experience.

You don't need Photo. They will take digital Pic ..

You do not need to take any photos. I went for iEAD today. But take the filled application form with you. You will save some time. Also make sure you are there before 6am. They issue a limited no. of EADs per day. Also be ready to spend 8 hours. I reached there at 5.30am and came out by 1.45pm.

help

Allsucks, greenland, rapide1, and other gurus,

I read on this site that it's better to start EAD renewal process 5-6 before it expires. Does the new card carry the starting date as the date that my first one expires, or it simply starts from the date INS got my application.

Thank you for your reply!