To Finger Print or to reschedule

harsha_c

Registered Users (C)
Hello

I am in a dilemma whether to finger print or not. My application 485 is in TSC and i have finger print notice for aug 5th. Being from India I was wondering if any one has seen cases of fast 485 approvals after FP done for TSC for Indian nationals. I am in EB2 category.

I am thinking if I should postpone FP to get some more time proabbly for marriage, or just go ahead and do FP without jeopardising GC process if the 485 approval is taking long time after the FP.

I guess there is risk in both the approaches but I can benefit from other people's experiences and take my own decision.

any thoughts on this
thanks so much
Harsha

harsha_c said:
Hello

I am in a dilemma whether to finger print or not. My application 485 is in TSC and i have finger print notice for aug 5th. Being from India I was wondering if any one has seen cases of fast 485 approvals after FP done for TSC for Indian nationals. I am in EB2 category.

I am thinking if I should postpone FP to get some more time proabbly for marriage, or just go ahead and do FP without jeopardising GC process if the 485 approval is taking long time after the FP.

I guess there is risk in both the approaches but I can benefit from other people's experiences and take my own decision.

any thoughts on this
thanks so much
Harsha
One can reschedule for fingerprinting talk to your lawyer, it may not buy you much time if you are thinking of getting married in 2-5 months because H4 visa stamp for spouse will take time and US consulates are booked more than 70-90 days