To dazzling and other exp guys, what would be the response time for denial????

wantgcasap

Registered Users (C)
Dazzling, unindentations and others,

How long CIS will take to deny a case after sending the response to RFE?
I'm not sure if they send email for denial also..

In my case RFE response was sent on Jan'6th and there is no decision so far. I know the result may not be positive, but its better if i know their decision sooner. That way, in the case of denial, i can apply for MTR or appeal.

Please share your views as u had gone through the situation.

unindentations,

Thank you very much for the response and its very informative. Its been 48 days since we sent the response to RFE. My case was sent to VSC.

So looks like i still have until March End to see the denial on my case.

How long it will take to open MTR/appeal and wait for their decision?

I'm asking all these qsns to justify whether its worth fighting/waiting in case of denial or better to go with another labor ..

Once again, thanks much...

Hi Unitednations/dazzling what do you guys think about this?

After responding 140 RFE , LUD changed many times(Please see below), I recieved finger print notices on 2/14/05 for 3/1/05.

1. Does this mean my 140 is going to be approved
2. Is there any relation between 140 and 485 interms of finger print notices
what I mean is , LUDs on 140/485 changed at the same after replying to RFE, I am assuming if my 140 is denied they won't send finger print notices, does this make sense?

Please respond....... :confused: :confused:

__________________________________________________ _________
Fingerprint Notices: 2/14/05 (For me and Spouse) (No LUD no Message Change,)
485(Spouse) 2/10/05
140/485-LUD 02/03/05 and 02/02/2005
140 LUD Chnaged(1/20/05, 1/21/05, 1/24/05)
140 RFE Replied 01/19/05(LUD)
140-RD 08/04 -RFE Sent 12/04

unindentation & dazzling,

How many days it will take (approximately) to get the denial notice after the LUD change?

Because i had my last LUD on 1/12/05 on all my applications (140, even dependent 485), we have not received any notice so far.

Thanks for the info.

wantgcasap said:
unindentation & dazzling,

How many days it will take (approximately) to get the denial notice after the LUD change?

Because i had my last LUD on 1/12/05 on all my applications (140, even dependent 485), we have not received any notice so far.

Thanks for the info.

My last LUD on 12/14/04 and 12/15/04 on all I-485 applications (they made decision to deny). I was informed that when i called VSC cust. service on 01/10/05. And then on 28-jan-05 and 31-jan-05 again LUD on all I-485s. received denial letters on 02/03/05 for all us.

kamvp

can you please let us know why / on what basis your 485 was denied after your 140 was approved..

thx

rock1 said:
can you please let us know why / on what basis your 485 was denied after your 140 was approved..

thx
I was with one company for 8 months before my present employer . My attorney did not mentioned that in labour as well as Biometric application and mentioned that I was with my current employer for that 8 months too. So USCIS is thinking that I started working illegally with my Current employer 8 months before my H1 transfer. Totally 100% my attorney mistake. when they issued NOID, she didnt even told me and just responded with only H1 approval notice of the previous company and Present company acquisition paper work. when i seen RFE response on-line message, I called her. she told that USCIS issued RFE on my I-485, she dont want me to put me in tension and replied her self. She told that they querried for Company merger issue. I asked 4 to 5 times copy of RFE and she never sent me that. Now after denial, I went and met her personally. She was keep on blaming USCIS and arguing that USCIS approved my H1s always and now how they issue denial that I was illegal. in My denial letter that they clearly mentioned that we just shown approval notice of previous company and did not show any evidence that I worked for that company.

then I asked my attorney for my I-485 RFE copy. I was shocked, it was NOID not RFE. They clearly asked to proove the legal status from march 2000 onwards. As per my attorney, legal status means having valid H1 (thats what she did not ask me for W2, paystubs or employer letter of previous company). but as per USCIS, they do need evidence that I worked for that company. When I asked her that why she didnt reply very well to the NOID, she told me that her associate replied it and she overlooked it. her associated contacted her about this and she was under impression that it was RFE, and just sending approval notice is enough. Now she was complaining that they did not asked clearly in NOID. they could ask to provide evidence whatever they need, but they just asked to proove legal status for that period.

Now I applied for MTR. lets see how it goes.

kamvp,
i'm sorry to hear that. Most of the lawyers does that as they don't know what kind of pain we go thru everyday because of their simple mistake.
I wish u all the best and i'm sure u will get ur approval with proper documentation.

Even my attorney responsed to my educational query in just half day and i'm not sure what they put in the RFE response.

unindentations:
Is it possible INS may deny the case and we don't even see an LUD change?
Sorry for all the questions..

What do you think of my LUD pattern? When i called VSC last time (2nd week of Feb), they did not tell me anything abt denial.

So if i see one more LUD change on all applns without any mesg change, that means its a bad sign.

Anyway, thanks a lot for ur opinion.

re

Hi I may have a problem the company who applied for my H1 had a name change i asked the company they advised that they will give a letter stating that there was a name change to INS if there was a any problem in future
also the same company applied for GC i recieved the W2 for 04 and the companys name on the W2 is different checked with the company they are saying that it is the same group of companies and the name on the W2 belongs to the same group that has sponsered my GC.
Am in in Status or have violated my status of H1

Please advise i am worried
Thanks

Q to unitednation

Mine is NOID case (1-485). Nebraska It is alleged overstay while application to extend B status was pending (later approved after I filed to change status to J)
Attorney responded on 12/23/04. Respond looks solid (even included letter from university with addmition of their fault to timely file for change of status ( 180 +11!!! days)
LUD changed 12/23,12/24,12/27,12/28,12/29. EAD approved 2/07/05.
What should I expect? and when.
Thanks.

Thank you unitednations

I think you have the same vision of my case as I have. Worthy to mention that accoding to Pearson memo even without that "inaction" inflicted technical violation, mycase should not be rejected simply because At all the time I had some application pending with the service which were later approved.
But the question is how to interpred my trends in LUD change and when to expect dicision

I am scared

to lile inquiry now. The reason is that last time I pushed thru the Senator's office it induced quick response that my case was pending with supervisor for consideration and then I got NOID a week later. But the problem ia that even supervisor did not do a good job, bz every piece of evedence was always there. Even for my wife thy sent NOID for the same reason of overstay disregarding her F1 status which was submitted originally.
Now I think what if I push them and again they just throw up my case without throw scutiny.
Please give your opinion.