To Blackhack21, fjaffery, florida68, houston485, txgcslave

We could use the same format and submit letters to the congressional offices also. If we have all our names it will add more power when we send our letters to senators office.

The CIS representative told me that we can send a fax to TSC. Whether it is ignored or not I think we don't lose anything by trying. The only thing we lose is to keep waiting for someone to open our forgotten files. So we have to do something, right now.

I just sent a private message to all of you folks with my email address. blackjack you do not have your private message enabled so please send me your email addresss.

Last edited by a moderator:
davh -
I just emailed you information about my wife's and my case.

Keep me posted with the progress.
Thanks for initiative.

florida68, txgcslave, v485

I have got the information from the others except florida68, txgcslave, v485.
Please look at your private messages for my email address. To see your private message go to the top of this forum and select the "usercp" button.

The plan is to compile all the information by sunday so that houston485 will fax the letter to TSC on monday.

Guys,

Do we still want to fax the letter? I'm fine to wait for another two weeks. If anyone want to send the letter tomorrow, let me know. I can still send that letter only with the individual information.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

Let us fax it today. It will take sometime for the CIS to process such requests anyway.

I have faxed the letter to number 214-489-8021. I have taken two families information out as they requested. I have send the final letter that I have sent out to your email address.

Good Luck to all,

Not only officer #16

Guys,
My RFE was received on Jan 28/04.
I am still waiting.
What other choice do I have???
Officer #449

RD 07/01
ND 08/01

src777

On CIS website, it states"If the service center asked you to submit more information or evidence and you submitted it more than 60 days ago, and you have not received a decision yet, you can call National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 for a case status referral."

so give them a call! then follow up