To be laid off soon, need help from Biotech/food/pharma industry members

pmpforgc

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I know it is non-immigration issue but in past I have seen such threads which can help person in situation like me.

I am currently serving in University ( mainly in teaching partly in reasearch) I have several years (above 10 yr) experience in process engineering related to food, biological and agricultural product. I can also work in biotech areas related to biofuel, ethanol, fermentation, bioreactor, biopharmaceutical etc.

I came to know this friday that my appointment which is annual is not likely to be renewed by the department ( mainly because of local issues that relates to south carolina and students I am teaching, they are not ready for acceptng international person)

Luckily I got my Green card this july, so that might help me a bit. I have tried to contact recruiters earlier but not much help yet. I think I have very short window of 2 months to find the job.

SO I seek help from members here who are in bioprocessing, biotech, bioethanol. pharmaceutical, food or agriculture related industries. I am looking mainly for process engineering or research and development type of jobs in these industries.

thanks in advance for your help and suggestion. Please send me private message if needed.

There is a General Information forum in this Portal. Here is the link:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58

You can post your information and look for any prospective employer.

Good luck
howdy_howdy
//

Hi

I know it is non-immigration issue but in past I have seen such threads which can help person in situation like me.

I am currently serving in University ( mainly in teaching partly in reasearch) I have several years (above 10 yr) experience in process engineering related to food, biological and agricultural product. I can also work in biotech areas related to biofuel, ethanol, fermentation, bioreactor, biopharmaceutical etc.

I came to know this friday that my appointment which is annual is not likely to be renewed by the department ( mainly because of local issues that relates to south carolina and students I am teaching, they are not ready for acceptng international person)

Luckily I got my Green card this july, so that might help me a bit. I have tried to contact recruiters earlier but not much help yet. I think I have very short window of 2 months to find the job.

SO I seek help from members here who are in bioprocessing, biotech, bioethanol. pharmaceutical, food or agriculture related industries. I am looking mainly for process engineering or research and development type of jobs in these industries.

thanks in advance for your help and suggestion. Please send me private message if needed.