To Bandra

gwpeng

Registered Users (C)
Can you please let me know how to contact your new AC21 atterney, I want to hire a reliable lawyer. Thank you so much.

Dear Friend

My attorney was arranged through the company and my company paid for it. (big lawyer and big bucks!!!!)

You could use other such as Rajesh Khanna (immigration.com) , Jose Latour (usvisanews.com), Murthy(murthy.com) and they will all to a good job. This is very very easy.

You need to tell the attorney that you need to file notice to the INS about job change after 180 days under AC21.

There are two letters one from you and one from company informing INS that you have changed your job under draft rules piblished for AC21 and basically the companys' letter is like a letter of offer stating title, salary, that job description is as per underlying LC and effective day of job.

One issue is that I hope you have your original LC and your new job is in the same field as LC (Title maybe different but job descripition is the same)

Good luck!!!

Hay peng....

You can do it.

If you change the address you don't need to fill the address change form (AC11)

What you will do is call IIo and tell her you changed the address and give your A# number and new address... That's it.

You don't need a lawer to file AC21... Generally you can call IIo and change it. Since it contains more info.... It is hard to tell in phone and required proofs... That is why

1. you fill AC21 form old company to another new company,
2. new employment letter - Have a same description and title is better, it won't rise any questions in future. (for Evidence confirmation) and
3. pay stubs if you have (one is enough). Have a same salary or near that number is good, it won't rise any questions in future. (for Evidence confirmation)
4. New comany address confirmation...etc (for Evidence confirmation)
5. If you send your change of address is also very good. So that they will update their records with all changes.

YOU WON'T EVEN GET RFE If you do this. It is a process guys, it is not some thing
Combine them and send.

Generally speaking, They won't look how much you are making and unnecessary stuff. It should not be below the (state and federal law) Govt standard. that's all.

They just want to confirm whether you are true or fake....

Take care man.
:) :cool: