To all :

a.bhai

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My case is 245 i type. ND Nov 2002. I 485.

Last week I interviwed at Cleveland district office. Everything was going well and good but at last moment officer said we need some more information and he returned our IDs and PPs and all that. He did not issed any RFE or said nothing what next ? My attorny said they will send RFE by mail. I dont know when ? Does any one know like this happened with any one ? Can any one imagine what will hapen now and next ? Please share your views.

curiousGeorge said:
Was your lawyer at the interview with you?

---------------------------------------------------

YES , He was also surprised to see this. What do you think ?

a.bhai said:

This is probably for some document verification, subject to which you case will be approved, probably without RFE. Keep us posted.

a.bhai said:
Hi,

a.bhai - I just amended my I-485 to 245i. Please keep me posted on your status. This was done in response to RFE, which I received on 12/15/04. USCIS received my I485 Supplement A along with other documentations on 1/31/05. I shall keep you posted on my status.

Japanese

a.bhai,
I've seen you around, but not familiar with your case. Can you give us more details on your stuff:

Did you change employers, if so did you notify the local office?
Do you know if you've passed FBI name check?
You probably have an idea from the interview where things might have stuck, what do you think?

I did change my employer a month ago, and pushed realy hard to inform CIS about it, but my attorney insisted not to. He didn't give any reasons, even though I shared mine.

My case is a 245 too, and it's been a long journey which hasn't ended.

a.bhai said:
Hi,

Last week I interviwed at Cleveland district office. Everything was going well and good but at last moment officer said we need some more information and he returned our IDs and PPs and all that. He did not issed any RFE or said nothing what next ? My attorny said they will send RFE by mail. I dont know when ? Does any one know like this happened with any one ? Can any one imagine what will hapen now and next ? Please share your views.

a.bhai said:

did the lawyer ask what the reason for the delay is, or what kind of information the officer was looking for?

goni said:
Japanese,
Is your LUD changing after the RFE response recived?

Yes, it now reads:

Case Status
Receipt Number:*LIN03075XXXXX

Application Type:*I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:*

On January 31, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Hi,npnjan02

How come u don't know a.bhai.you follow my thread but not his.I always follow him as matter fact we always talked on phone too.
By the way a.bhai has similar case like you.

Hey taruwish! Yeah I've seen a.bhai but I don't rememeber his case, plus I've been away for a while. Too much stress around this. I've talking to lawyers and even though they seem confident in my case... I have to tell you, I've lost belief.

taruwish said:
Hi,npnjan02

How come u don't know a.bhai.you follow my thread but not his.I always follow him as matter fact we always talked on phone too.
By the way a.bhai has similar case like you.