To all those with RTDs - opportunity to travel

vdostoi1

Volunteer Moderator
Fellow asylees,
For those that live in NY and those in possession of an RTD, I wanted to give everyone the heads up that Continental Airlines is having a sale from Newark to Cologne Germany for only $260 all taxes included through the end of April. Since we don't need a visa to Germany, this may be a good opportunity to travel.

vdostoi1 said:
Fellow asylees,
For those that live in NY and those in possession of an RTD, I wanted to give everyone the heads up that Continental Airlines is having a sale from Newark to Cologne Germany for only $260 all taxes included through the end of April. Since we don't need a visa to Germany, this may be a good opportunity to travel.

Thank you for letting us know. I actually bought 2 tickets for 350 roundtrip from DC..leaving on Tuesday this week & returning Sunday...

vdostoi1 said:
Fellow asylees,

Useful info. I personaly thanks you for bringing it forward.

vdostoi1 said:
Fellow asylees,

can you please post the link thanks

smirnoff said:
can you please post the link thanks

You have to play around with the dates. Book on Continental.com. I just booked a trip leaving March 22 coming back March 27 for $266. There is no link other than going to Continental's web site. I believe that the sale ends on Nov. 30 so after that date you may no longer be able to find the fare...I know this because they are having a mileage special also which is 25,000 miles roundtrip (typical is 50,000). I am frequent flier with Continental.