To All NIW guru\'s: I-485 RFE, please help

ASC

Registered Users (C)
I got an RFE for employment letter and my details are: NIW employer sponsored; applied for I-485 and later got laid-off (employer didn\'t withdraw the I-140); currently employed in the "SAME FIELD". So, responded to the RFE with current employment letter. I consulted my case with so many lawyer\'s and as per them: as long as I am in the "SAME FIELD", which got me the NIW, employer doesn\'t matter!! Well, have you guys seen (or heard of) any caseS like mine that got approved (after the RFE)? Could you please share your thoughts? Thanks in advance for the help.

No Title

Sorry to here about your situation I have passed through the same but some how I was able to convince my employer for the things I did for them for three years they continued me...( My company was fortune 500 but now in Bankruptcy).

It is only true and belive me I had spent lot of time and money to find out that Once you file 485 and 180 days have passed WITH THE SAME EPLOYER ONLY THEN AND THEN YOU CAN CHANGE THE JOB AND CONTINUE THE GC PROCESS OTHERWISE START ALL OVER AGAIN. Only thing you can retain is your OLD PRIORITY DATE.

Best Luck

No Title

Hanuman, I found from your earlier messages that your\'s is EB3 regular process. Mine is little different, NIW based. Any ways, thanks.

No Title

ASC:
My unerstanding is that all NIW\'s are self-sponsored, although required a recommendation letter from the employer. So the employer doesn\'t really matter, as long as you stay in the same field. Most people filed NIW when in the school(like me) and how many can hang around there for so many years?