To All Newly Approved Cases.....

Paramvir1

Registered Users (C)
to those who got their green cards without one year backdated.please send i-90 form to cis to get it corrected.and please donnt wait for it.otherwise how they will realize our problems.FYI.it does'n cost anything.niether you have to send your green card back to them.

and to those who already filled their i-90.have you got your reciept notice from the cis..?..i have'n so far.it's been almost a month.please share your experience.
one year makes big difference.

I do not have receipt(s) either. I have heard nothing. The on-line status shows the cases there. And, my credit card was already charged the same day I filed the i-90(s) on-line. :confused: :confused:

They mailed out my card yesterday, so it's on the way. On the I-90, what did you guys fill out on part II when they ask you to choose "Permanent Resident Commuter" or "Permanent Resident Not a Commuter" ??

Paramvir1,
Could you explain how to file I-90? And how did you do that without paying a penny as you mentioned?

gracias,
lee_haircut5

i just filled up i-90,with checking the colum that,it was due to cis error.
then i typed a small note explaning the error.
and print out the law stating ,asylee are supposed to backdated.
one copy of green card ,front and back.
attached all this together,mailed it to LA lockbox.

To Paramvir1

Paramvir1,
Thanks for writing back! Have you received a receipt indicating that they received your I-90 application?

lee_haircut5

Hi Jimmykaler

Jimmykaler said:
I got mine today and its backdated. Looks like they realize what they were doing and fixed the problem.

Hi,

Could you please tell me what category shows on your green card? Is it "A05"?

Michaelsoft

i have'n recieved any reciept so far.something is must be going on inside NSC.they must be discussing this issue.otherwise we usally get reciept not later than 10 days.