To all Cricket Lovers (Non-Immi_Related)

munnabhai02

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone shed some light on this:

Apart from watching Indo-pak cricket series (one days and tests) on computer, is there anyway to view it on TV in Virginia area?
I contacted Cox Communications and they don't have it.
Comcast is not operating in our area. Only option is going to Temples/Restaurants which becomes difficult due to odd timings.

Can anyone suggest whether Dish Network is worth?
I am paying $117.00 a month for 2 TV's expanded cable service and High-Speed internet connection with Cox Communications. But If I get a dish, they do not provide internet connections. Any other option/experiences/packages available in Virginia area?
Appreciate your input in advance
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
i think dish network is cheap.
For 25 dollar per month u will get over 50+ channels
they r giving full cricket package for 199.99. and for internet u can take verizon dsl.

can we watch...
Pakistan series on Internet ?

What is the website ?

I will look for it. There are some good websites. I remember during the last world cup, someone on this forum had done a great job by offering their password for webcam viewing and I managed to see the match between India-Pak. But that time my internet connection was not high speed so it was no fun. It is useless to view on computer if you do not have a high-speed cable modem.
It will be a fun to watch India playing on pak soil after 1997.
Both are good teams and lets see how it goes with Dravid, tendulkar and Sehwag in good forms.
Thanks for the input rblms.

I don't think you can watch the coming India/Pakistan series via internet. Normally willow tv hosts the games but they are not doing it for this series.
Definitely rights are much more expensive for this one.