To a moderators.,.Gilbert and wantmygcnow....

Care2much

Registered Users (C)
Sorry I tryed but I cant get in contact with moderators so I opended this thread here in forum.
This is for moderators .

Hi Gilbert ,and wantmygcnow Please can you remove my olld posts from this forum , If you type my name it opens my olld post that I posted in this forum ,they are olld since 2002 and its kind of very embaresing , cause I realy dont want all world to know my immigration situation. Back than I did not know so I used my real name .Well I did not know back than . :eek:
...........I E-mailed you few times , but Istill got no response . wnatmygcnow did not read it yet, and I emailed it even direct to administrator but I got no response yet form no one.
I will E-mail again links to olld posts .
Thank you I realy aprecciate it.
Care2much

Care2much said:
Sorry I tryed but I cant get in contact with moderators so I opended this thread here in forum.
This is for moderators .

Hi Gilbert ,and wantmygcnow Please can you remove my olld posts from this forum , If you type my name it opens my olld post that I posted in this forum ,they are olld since 2002 and its kind of very embaresing , cause I realy dont want all world to know my immigration situation. Back than I did not know so I used my real name .Well I did not know back than . :eek:
...........I E-mailed you few times , but Istill got no response . wnatmygcnow did not read it yet, and I emailed it even direct to administrator but I got no response yet form no one.
Care2much

I already deleted it few days ago

Care2much said:
This is for moderators .

Care2much

dear care2much:

how you doing these days, did you manage to renew your work permit?

what is the status of youe appeal ?

there is a good news, most likely they will pass immigration reform bill that
include amnesty in summer of 2007,

i hope this happen soon, i really like you to get your green card.

good lick to you

wantmygcnow thank you , but there is one more left , I realy apprecciate it .

Hey John Smith my present layer asked me for $10.000 cash so he can applay for ferderal court.....I asked many lawyers and they asked me not to pay not a panny....cause it would be like throing money ingarbag.
I took addvice of some big time athorneys and of some here in this forum.
and i payd nothing.

Yes I got EAD card and is worth till december 2007....I got letter that it said that they mailed me card but i got nothing yet should i call ore wat

Hi there !
Hi moderators , could you please delete one more thread that i posted long time a go ....Please.... I would aprecciate it .
thank yuo
care2much

Care2much said:
Hi there !
Hi moderators , could you please delete one more thread that i posted long time a go ....Please.... I would aprecciate it .
thank yuo
care2much
Which one? put a link...

Hi wantmygcnow !
I send you private E-mail,, if you can delete everything with care2much ...I will create new name ...and this time will be careful not to put personal info in there.
Thankx again .. and happy Holidays.
caree2much