Tn1

nadulucia

I worked in USA on H1b visa(got three from three different companies) 5 years back. I am an MBA and worked with top companies in USA and canada on various title from technical consultant, application consultant, data architect, sr. system analyst, analyst programmer etc. According to education evaluation(done in 2000) I am equivalent to bachelor from usa university emphasis in computer science. Now I added 8 years of experience as( 3years experience equivalent to 1 year university I found this on some other website). So now I should be equivalent to post graduate.

Planning to get education evaluation for TN1 visa for Computer System Analyst.

What are my chances to get TN1 Computer System Analyst? Please share your experience. Or should I try some other category like management consultant. Any idea how much lawyers charge for TN1 case.

Thanks.
n.r

For TN, experience does not make up for eductaion. Either you have the required degree or you have the required diploma and experience in the category.

btw, You are still immediately eligible for H1, since you did't use up your six years yet. Might want to simply focus on that.

and, of course, you need a JOB OFFEre first, before worrying about what category to apply for.