TN Visa foreign credential evaluation required

scouser_s

Hello, I am going to apply for the TN visa tomorrow (first time) from Canada. I am currently a Ph.D. student in Canada. I have a master's in electrical engineering from a university in Canada and a 4-year bachelor's degree from India. In addition, I was registered as a professional engineer until last year but decided not to keep my status (a big mistake) since I was a student and was not practicing engineering in the province. I didn't know about the foreign degree evaluation until the last minute. Since I have a master's degree from Canada and proof of P.Eng. (emails only), do you think the lack of my bachelor's degree equivalency is a problem? I would really appreciate an answer as I am currently very anxious.

Normally an Electrical Engineering Degree from a Canadian University is good for an Electrical Engineering TN job. No concerns.
Since you have no time for an equivalency of your bachelors degree, try tomorrow with what you have and let us know how it goes.

I brought my Ontario P.Eng certificate and asked the CBP officer if it was needed and he replied, it can be helpful. So I handed my original P.Eng certificate and they took a photocopy. If you can find your original P.Eng certificate, even though it is expired, bring it with you. It can't hurt. If you can only find emails, bring printouts, but they like to see the original documents.

Relax, and please provide an update tomorrow.