TN VISA DUI

DETR

Hi, I got a DUI on December 1 , 2018. Already got the case settled, payed my fines, attended the victims panel, medical evaluation, the only thing is I have a 10 days jail time on unsupervised probation still going (case was settled on february, so it will end on february 2020). I'm a mexican under TN Visa, still under status, I have a job offer from another employer, will it be a problem to go back to Mexico and get a new visa due to the probation? Or is it a better option to fill the I-129 form ?

Regards,

When ever a "foreign national" on a visa or status or green card holder is arrested in the US, one should always consult two lawyers.
One lawyer who is an expert on the charges laid. The other lawyer who is an expert on the immigration consequences.
Ideally you want the charges dropped if possible.
Yes, it will be expensive, very expensive, but any arrest can have serious immigration consequences.
Sounds like you already plead guilty and were convicted. You need to talk to an immigration lawyer.
In the future you must disclose your arrest when ever asked by CBP or USCIS. It will be found on any background check or fingerprint check.

I-129s take a long time, a good many months to process. It's preferable to apply for a visa in your home country where any visa delays could be spent in an environment you're familiar with.

Hi, I got a DUI on December 1 , 2018. Already got the case settled, payed my fines, attended the victims panel, medical evaluation, the only thing is I have a 10 days jail time on unsupervised probation still going (case was settled on february, so it will end on february 2020). I'm a mexican under TN Visa, still under status, I have a job offer from another employer, will it be a problem to go back to Mexico and get a new visa due to the probation? Or is it a better option to fill the I-129 form ?

Regards,
Were you able to get the visa and did you have to go to the panel physician?