TN SESA Tracker

Sompichai

This thread is specifically for discussing Labor Certification process at TN SESA, ON/BEFORE transferring to Atlanta regional Office. Please provide and share your info here so that we can help each other. Thanks.

My compnay has filed for the Labor Certification with EB2 / RIR at TN SESA during June 2001. With the latest update, I understand that they are processing as of April 2001.
Any idea when this backlog be removed?
Any info / inputs are welcome.

They are moving.

TN Applicants:

Just called TN SESA, they are currently processing cases in May/2001. Thank god, they finished April cases.

Please post your case status if they get to yours already.

:)

Called them today and they are processing RIR cases in Sept/2001

Please keep posting your case status in Atlanta DOL group.

TN SESA

Hi Everybody.
Its a good news atleast they are are eventually ahead of April 2001.My LC was filed in Nov. 2001 under RIR.
I am little confused about their processing times with in a few days they are on september from May.

Thanks

It makes sense if you notice there are only few people in this track on this popular website. That means normally not many people file RIR cases in TN. The backlog is caused by the law of 245i.

They told me that my case will be moved to Atlanta DOL in a week or two.

Hey TNRIR, You are wrong

There are bunch of people whom I know by myself and they have filed their Labor application petitions in June under EB2/RIR. How can they start processing september applications without even starting June applications. BTW, mine was filed in september too. My attorney called my HR and told that currently TN is processing April and May applications jointly. (They might be wrapping up April applications for RIR cases and still would continue processing EB2 and EB3 regular applications before they could even consider May applications). Since they are already understaffed, Please do not call them daily and waste their time.

I think it would be minimum 2 more months before we could see real changes (I mean SWA would really start processing May and further applications). I am very anxious too cause my H1B 6 years is going to expire by February, 2003.

Thanks