TN renewal timeline

sheri100

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone received their mail in tn1 approval lately? If so what was the timeline between the received date and approval date?

Thanks

sheri100 said:
Has anyone received their mail in tn1 approval lately? If so what was the timeline between the received date and approval date?

Thanks

I received mine in July, within 2 weeks. I had filed using the premium processing.

I have two pending (two jobs). First one has a receipt date in May the other in July. They are both still pending!

I checked the processing times at the Center in Vermont (I understand that TN-1 renewals have to be sent to VT now) and it shows that they are reviewing the applications with the receipt date April 23.

Take this for what it is worth, I just spoke with national call center and they advised me that my notice of action for VCS with a receipt date of june 27th would take at least another 2 months, until the end November according to the customer service person that I spoke with.

still waiting....

Got my receipt notice on june 8th and still in process. never attempted to call Customer Service coz i know for sure they would just tell me to wait for few more months due to this huge backlogs.

It might depend on the state because last year I was in the same boat, but they told me that as far as I have a pending case, they will give me 3 months, then if I get the renewal, then I can come back and get a year. I did that and everything went fine, by the way I'm in NJ, and you need to show your receipt from USCIS that shows that you have a pending case