TN Renewal Offer Letter

fuzzypickles

I'll be renewing my TN soon and I wanted to see if I need to also provide a new offer letter from my employer or would the one I received when I was first hired 3 years ago sufficient? My concern is the officer will see that I have a new manager and my pay has increased since I started working at the current company on the TN letter versus the original offer letter I received 3 years ago.

I have a similar question- my TN is expiring soon (after 3 years), and I will be going to the border to renew my TN with the same employer.

1) Should my Job Offer letter be a new letter, with my first date of employment being 3 years after my initial start date? Or should it reference the 3 years I have already worked with the firm, and go on to state that I am being offered continued employment at the firm?
2) Should my TN petition letter be worded as a "Request for extension of TN status" or should I use the same wording as if applying for a new TN?

I can't seem to find a sample TN Letter or Job offer letter in this situation of renewing at the border with the same employer.
Any advice appreciated!

Thank you, Nelsona. That is true!
I'm still having trouble with the job offer letter and what exact dates should be used? Is my new job to be offered from the date my i-94 expires to exactly 3 years forward from then?

No dates. Border will not issue TN for any other date than the date you show up, plus 3 years or less; it is not an extension, so there is no point putting a date in the letter. Only date the letter. show up a couple days earlier than your expiry date.