TN RENEWAL extension Limit..?

muhamm5

Registered Users (C)
hI

As i working in US on TN for the the past three years , during past years i never get a problem in renewing my TN's, but a friend of mine told me that renewing TN after five year is almost impossible,
Just wanna know know how much truth in this statement, i mean are they really hard in renewing TN after 5 years, or later on ? i mean upto how long they keep on renewing the TN visa's. any LIMIT of years...?????

I will appreciate your reply

I just got my 7th and I have only been denied once (I think it was the 2nd or 3rd when I was denied at the Mexican border, so I went to my usual spot at Buffalo and no problem). Just don't give them any reason (ie intended immigrant) and no prob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Approved

In past there was another company who wanted to hire me, and they applied for my Labor which was approved , but than I denied them. and keep on working for the same company On TN

My question Is , the Labor approved in past is this going to affect my future TN visa,

I will appreciate your response

muhamm5 said:
In past there was another company who wanted to hire me, and they applied for my Labor which was approved , but than I denied them. and keep on working for the same company On TN

My question Is , the Labor approved in past is this going to affect my future TN visa,

no impact at all.

Your friend is believing in the TN urban legend that it's hard after getting your 5th TN. I got 7 when I was on them, there's many out there that are on their 11th or more. If you're getting them done by mail, then that won't even be an issue or come up. If you are getting a new TN at the border, the INS might say something about you being on one for a long time, but haven't heard anyone every getting denied it. The worst I've heard is one person had the INS say something like "Doesn't seem like you're too temporary", and that was it and boom issued the new TN.

So no, it's not impossible, in fact it's just as easy/hard as getting your second one or third one or in my case 7th one. No differences...