TN Mail Renewal and I-979A

Teethpuller

What is needed to travel outside the U.S. after receiving the I-979 after approval for the TN? Do I need the full form when travelling? because the I-94 tear-out portion on the bottom right does not indicate a validity date or expiry date. Will the CBP officer stamp that I-94 with an expiry date and "Multiple Entry"?

1. first, make a copy of your I-797 and I-94 and carry it with you while travelling.

2. Do not surrender the I-94 while leaving US, it will come handy while coming back in the US. (I always did this)

3. If the airline insists and takes away your I94, the copy will be useful to prove your TN status.

No other "form filling" is necessary.

What is needed to travel outside the U.S. after receiving the I-979 after approval for the TN? Do I need the full form when travelling? because the I-94 tear-out portion on the bottom right does not indicate a validity date or expiry date. Will the CBP officer stamp that I-94 with an expiry date and "Multiple Entry"?

I'm pretty sure the I-94 should have a validity date ion it. In any event the other stub does, so is another reason why its good to carry a copy of it.

Hey Teethpuller, I read your PM and tried to send you back a PM. I am not sure it got through because when I clicked on my "sent" folder, I saw no messages. I tried resending it but it still didn't register in the sent folder. If it did not automatically get saved then maybe you will receive several messages (all the same) LOL. I just want to know if you got my message.