TN Extension

madhubala

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am extending my TN visa first time, previously i got visa from Pearson, toronto. now I am staying in Phoenix, my questions are
1) I am planning to go Nogales on saturday, is it good place for extension and are they available on saturday.
2) is there any other border which is drivable upto the border and go by walk or taking taxi from there.
3) If i go to mexican border, in case if they reject my visa. Can I come back on H4(my spouse has H1). because, my visa expires on the same day.
4) any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your reply. Did u go on week days or weekend. I am planning to go on saturday.

Could u give me more details. How to cross the border, because i dont drive much, my spouse drops me at the us border. From there, how to go and come back.

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went on a Saturday night during President's Day weekend and it was pretty dead.

I wouldn't recommend driving into Mexico. I parked on the US side, there are a bunch of parking lots there where your pay $3 or $4 to park. Went inside the border station, told them what I needed, they started my paperwork and while they were doing that I walked into Mexico and walked back into the US. Whole process lasted 20 minutes.