TN denies CSA at Rainbow Bridge

fez83

My TN status was denied with the below two reasons.

1. Equivalency not available for the MBA degree, where MBA is not a requirement under CSA category
2. JD doesn't align with CSA, this I objected to the Agent as the description is 100% aligned, I have consulted with a few friends and also ran it through few AI tools but the agent thought that the CSA fixes computers and not design/implement solutions.

Exact words "Job Offer not that of a CSA" & "MBA not evaluated"

If I reapply and get the same agent, what are the chances of me getting TN status if I remove the MBA degree and have the company rewrite the JD in clear wording? And can I ask for a different agent?

Last edited:
When you disagree, you always should ask for a supervisor. In this case when an officer says that a CSA "fixes computers", he needs to be re-educated by his chain of command.

When you disagree, you always should ask for a supervisor. In this case when an officer says that a CSA "fixes computers", he needs to be re-educated by his chain of command.
Can you ask for a supervisor? It was my first time so I thought that you only get to talk to one person and that is it no option of review by someone else or a supervisor