Tired of this waiting ....

Dimpu

Registered Users (C)
Anyone want to join me in venting frustration ??

Still haven\'t received approval...I keep wondering if I am right in thinking I am days/weeks away from approval instead of months/years. After all everyone agrees that ANYTHING is possible with INS.

So what makes me think I am going to be approved in matter of days !!! Sigh...

No Title

What about me....
With a ND 10/00
FP 01/01

Still ...waiting...I am frustrated toooo.....
So frustrated that I can\'t wait for any more...but need to wait..right

No Title

Dimpu,

I think u should have your approval soon...One of my friend whose ND was July 2000 (he is not in Cibas list) got approved yesterday. That means things are happening at INS...so have patience and don\'t be frustrated....

Take Care

No Title

Thanks rburugan....thanks for your kind words...I wish you luck too..hope your RFE is cleared soon.

No Title

All I can say is ARGH!!!!!!!!!! I\'m frustrated as hell also. Unfortunately, we\'re deal with the worst governmental agency in the U.S. They have no sense of service and no sense of the fact that they are literally dealing with people\'s lives.

No Title

I\'ve been following messages on this site for about 2 months now. Before that I really didn\'t care about my GC process. Each time I browse this site I get kinda depressed. I just try to keep myself busy and let INS do what they are doing. There is no point in getting frustrated, it\'s not going to help. Maybe a vacation will help. Moreover a friend reminds me that we are here temporarily (H-1B), so I think we should just go with that and chill. Hopefully the market picks back up and we won\'t have to worry.
My details
RD 11/22/2000
ND 12/12/2000
FP 03/15/2001
EAD Appr sometime in 03/2001 got cards (wife too)
AP Appr sometime in 01/2001 god knows where it is (or maybe not), address change was the problem
EB2 India
PD 03/1999
It has only been a little over 2 yrs now, and I know several people who waited much longer.