Times on website seem to be correct

WouldBeCitizen

Registered Users (C)
So after reading the interview experience of SSingh, Kansas is fastest - processing the files from July 2003. It appears that they are correct on web site and the actual things as SSingh told us.

Way to go BCIS. Sorry for all those folks who are waiting. What else can we do? By the end of Thanksgiving weekend, I will be ready for application but will send by first or second week of December.

One question:- My wife is housewife and is a part time student. Do I have to file I-134 (showing money etc) for her application? Please let me know your thoughts.

TIA and have a wondeful turkey eating holiday !

If the times are correct, we in Philadelphia (it shows a proc date of Sept '03) should have got our Natz by now!

Dunno bout ur wife's case..

Originally posted by Rahul Kumar
If the times are correct, we in Philadelphia (it shows a proc date of Sept '03) should have got our Natz by now!

Dunno bout ur wife's case..

...well maybe they all have different interpretation about "now processing case". Maybe some districts take as "now calling for interview", some may take it as "now swearing in".
In case of Philadelphia office I guess what they mean by it is:
"Now opening envelopes with applications received in Sept. 2003" :D :rolleyes:

I think they need to change their name. They haven't done for a long time now...