time to fight biased governmental waivers in court

Fulbright waive

I heard of a few cases in court who won rejected waivers from governmental funding. I wonder if we should go in court if our waivers get denied. You can’t sue based on content of your waiver because Dept of State decisions can’t be appealed, but you can sue based on procedural errors, and you probably can find these procedural errors because they don’t seem to consider these waivers properly.

They take your fees for consideration of the waiver, but most often (governmental funding) waiver decisions are biased and discriminated against the funding source and do not get appropriate analyses. This gives you a potential possibility to find these procedural errors in waiver decision making.

I think a creative, motivated and stubborn lawyer might request from the government details of the procedures behind the doors proving these procedural errors in court. That way, we would be able to secure more fare decisions and turn over negative decisions. I believe that it might be a good strategy also for people who have fallen out of status and to stop the government promoting unfair family separation. Please think about challenging these waiver decisions. It seems a good way to fight the broken system of the old 212e unrevised for many decades and discrimination against governmental waivers.

When you accepted the position you knew the home residency requirements.

Your family is free to accompany you to your home country so that argument is absurd.

Many people support tightening the rules due to the abuses in the US immigration programs.

I am talking taking about legal procedural errors and discrimination that our cases are subject too in spite of money that government takes to consider these cases. They should play by rules; otherwise these waiver decisions have legal rights to be challenged.

In majority (if not all) cases, our families keep staying in the US being separated from their spouses to be able to pay bills. We are a only a political tool instead of real lives in their eyes, and the role of government involvement in US families seem to be overdone in these cases.