time taken for receipt for CoS in premium

sam2007

Registered Users (C)
in how many days should the cheque be usually encashed when applied for CoS from L1 to H1 in premium processing.

can u pls tell in how many days should we usually expect the receipt number for CoS from L1 to H1 when applied in premium processing. the last time it so happened that i did not get the receipt number for 9 working days and the reply came that it was denied. so i was wondering if we dont get the receipt number, the chances of being denied are very high.

also, the cheque was not encashed in 9 working days and then the reply that it was denied. is it possible that it is denied without encashing the cheque.

thanks in advance.

Denial comes after encashing the check. Money will be taken out whether the petition is approved or denied.

Premium less than 2 weeks are not uncommon, some times before getting the receipt , approval notice comes in.

----------------------------------------------------------
in how many days should the cheque be usually encashed when applied for CoS from L1 to H1 in premium processing.

can u pls tell in how many days should we usually expect the receipt number for CoS from L1 to H1 when applied in premium processing. the last time it so happened that i did not get the receipt number for 9 working days and the reply came that it was denied. so i was wondering if we dont get the receipt number, the chances of being denied are very high.

also, the cheque was not encashed in 9 working days and then the reply that it was denied. is it possible that it is denied without encashing the cheque.

thanks in advance.