Time taken for EAD and AP Approvals

winny1971

Registered Users (C)
Last month end, my lawyer filed for my fourth EAD/AP (yeah my 4th). The online message says that EAD is taking 60-90 days while AP is taking between 150-180 days. My current AP expires in Feb. So was a little concerned that there won't be an overlap between the two APs.

Any idea how long its takes for EAD and AP approval respectively at VSC. I know the bulletin has the dates but was looking for recently approved persons.

Thanks

winny1971 said:
Last month end, my lawyer filed for my fourth EAD/AP (yeah my 4th). The online message says that EAD is taking 60-90 days while AP is taking between 150-180 days. My current AP expires in Feb. So was a little concerned that there won't be an overlap between the two APs.

Any idea how long its takes for EAD and AP approval respectively at VSC. I know the bulletin has the dates but was looking for recently approved persons.

Thanks
It takes 4-6 weeks for EAD 8 weeks for AP. When I called USCIS regarding AP the representative said it could take more than 8 weeks because we are experiencing overload of AP applications as the year end is approaching.
I received my EAD within 4-5 weeks.
USCIS knows better.
Just wait you should get it within 4-6 weeks probably.
Regarding overlaping, the approval date will be effective date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ead4

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on November 2, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

AD: Nov 01 2005
RN: ???
Biometrics : Dec 03 2005 (1800...)