time required for issuing working visas

singor

Registered Users (C)
Hi... Does anyone know how much time it usually takes to issue a working visa (H1-B), assuming a big pharmacy chain is sponsering it?
thanx.

Depends on the service center

singor said:
Hi... Does anyone know how much time it usually takes to issue a working visa (H1-B), assuming a big pharmacy chain is sponsering it?
thanx.

I checked three service centers
Vermont -- processing mid June
Nebraska and Texas -- processing mid May

So, I will say 1-2 months. Which center did you file and when

I have'nt filed yet... I'm taking the exam in December.
if its only 1-2 months then thats good news taking into consideration that it takes three whole months to announce the exam results, but I don't get what you mean by Vermont -- processing mid June & Nebraska and Texas -- processing mid May!!!

These are service centers

Nebraska, Vermont, Texas and California are the four service center. One of these will process H1B depending on the location from where your H1B will be filed.

When I said mid may and mid June, that means they are currently processing the cases filed around that time.

The updated processing times can be viwed at the following site.
http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/uscisproctimes.html

Click the center you belong to and check I-129 row. You will get the date of the cases they are processing.

The processing times are updated twice a month.

Hi

singor said:
I have'nt filed yet... I'm taking the exam in December.
if its only 1-2 months then thats good news taking into consideration that it takes three whole months to announce the exam results, but I don't get what you mean by Vermont -- processing mid June & Nebraska and Texas -- processing mid May!!!

Hi,

If you have any idea who can do H1 for pharmacists, will you please let me know. My e-mail id: hymak@hotmail.com
I've been trying to find the sponsor for the past 2 mons for my brother but I could't get any information. I would really appreaciate your help if you can give me any info about the H1 sponsor.

Thanks..hyma

shirali pharmacy sponsorship

hi,

I am a pharmacist passed fpge exam and tse,also obtained my certificate, i am looking for pharmacy sponsorship(h1b visa) any where in usa, can anyone help me, please email me on: gashirali@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Shirali

Hi My wife is writing her FPGEC exam in April 1st 2016 can she be eligible for applying for H1B in 2016 as her results are going to come by May 2016 so she can show the certificate before her H1B process is completed.