Time range of this forum

Re: Re: Any body RD/ ND 7/03?

Originally posted by isakimuthu
Fate. That makes sense. Also it means you don't have any moles in your body. If you do have a mole you would have got your GC through the holes. In your country a person with moles is considered to be lucky.

Well, I do not understand your mole/ hole equation.
Are you from Srilanka or Africa? Is Mole used a voodoo magic for luck in your part of the world?

Hope you are lucky enough to get your approval in time.

I have yet to see people with RD Jan 01, Feb 01. Vili and others, have you seen anyone in that time frame?

I do not see anyone older than April/01 so far, me be we are closer than we think... Lets pray...

JLSBR

I think TSC is playing a safe bet formula. They know that they are processing Apr 01 cases, but on the safer side they are telling us Dec 2000 as date. This way, there may not be anyone left with that date who would come after them. That is another way to keep inquiries from Senators at bay.

No matter how disorganized the processing has become, in one way they know that they are processing Dec 2000 , in other words they are pretty sure that there is no left behind with dates Nov 2000 and before.

But let me tell you something, there are many many applicants in Apr01 and May 01. Majority of them filed when all PDs became current for all categories.

curiousGeorge:

I also saw outliers like these, when I ran my script around 2000, 2001 and 2002 timeframe, though I don't have all the results with me right now. One of the curious things I observed during that time was in certain cases it said something like, "we mailed you a card and it was returned by the Postal authorities. Please make sure you update your address....." Million $ question is why would anybody not care about their GC which was returned back, after getting approved????

And, similar to the outlier you have posited, I did find many outliers which had the 990-999 days message against them. I really have no clue as to what the reason may be. And that too for the case you have posited, it beats me!