Time frame for the response from NSC-PP cases

madgu-gc2005

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I would appreciate your feedback on the following

What is the time frame one can expect the decision from NSC after we respond to the RFE. See below my signature for details.

Thanks

nobody knows

i have submitted my RFE on EB1OR on 10th december 2006 to NSC. so far no lud, no reciept, nothing.
i applied my i-140 and 485 in sep 2005 to VSC. in may 2006 all the cases were tranferred to NSC. got RFE on i-140 november end and submitted the RFE back to USCIS in december.

psvc said:
i have submitted my RFE on EB1OR on 10th december 2006 to NSC. so far no lud, no reciept, nothing.
i applied my i-140 and 485 in sep 2005 to VSC. in may 2006 all the cases were tranferred to NSC. got RFE on i-140 november end and submitted the RFE back to USCIS in december.

have you upgraded to premium processing??????

madgu-gc2005 said:
Hi,

I would appreciate your feedback on the following

What is the time frame one can expect the decision from NSC after we respond to the RFE. See below my signature for details.

Thanks
The RFE received for PP, clearly says that it should be send to the PP processing center, so I think it will be done immediately. If you fail ot keep the fax copy received (2 nd page) along with the application, things may get delayed.
I hope you get your approval soon. My attorney working on my application today and probably sunbmit it by tomorrow, will keep updated.

good_y said:
The RFE received for PP, clearly says that it should be send to the PP processing center, so I think it will be done immediately. If you fail ot keep the fax copy received (2 nd page) along with the application, things may get delayed.
I hope you get your approval soon. My attorney working on my application today and probably sunbmit it by tomorrow, will keep updated.

Good luck buddy!!! online status has not been updated. when they received my request for PP (at that time) the very next day the online status was updated. Now nothing has happened. Still same message saying "we have sent RFE on Nov. 21, 2006 requesting ......"

my lawyer's answer

I asked my lawyer about the time frame after RFE response with PP processing. She said that USCIS didn't have the obligation to make the decision based on the RFE response even the original submission is PP. However, my lawyer didn't give me the inforamtion or the webiste to confirm that for writing even I asked her to provide me such information.

I remembered people in this forum said it should be 15 days. But nobody could provide the legal document or confirm that information.

My lawyer's answer is 2- 3 months.

I need to submit my RFE based on EB-1 OR soon. Hopefully my lawyer could understand my concerns and submit the RFE response soon. She is so slow for my taste. Cannot do anything about her speed due to the company sponsor.

ny915w said:
I asked my lawyer about the time frame after RFE response with PP processing. She said that USCIS didn't have the obligation to make the decision based on the RFE response even the original submission is PP. However, my lawyer didn't give me the inforamtion or the webiste to confirm that for writing even I asked her to provide me such information.

I remembered people in this forum said it should be 15 days. But nobody could provide the legal document or confirm that information.

My lawyer's answer is 2- 3 months.

I need to submit my RFE based on EB-1 OR soon. Hopefully my lawyer could understand my concerns and submit the RFE response soon. She is so slow for my taste. Cannot do anything about her speed due to the company sponsor.

Then what is the use of PP if USCIS takes 2-3 months to respond after they get our RFE response. Does not make sense.

Here's the legal document

Once a response is received to the notice of intent to deny or request for evidence, USCIS will guarantee 15 calendar day processing from the date the response was received.

Download form I-907 from the USCIS website and read the first page. The above words are clearly mentioned and please pass this to your lawyers too.

Why do you want to rush the response. Take your time and deliver a good response.

I will check the form I-979

Thank you very much for the legal information. I will check with my lawyer.

I was in a rush because of my unique situation. If my OR was denied after the RFE, then I only have one month left to submit another immigration petition so that I can still work in the company after 6 year expiration.

My lawyer is very slow on the whole RFE process. Even I tried my best to collect the letters and evidence for the RFE, she delayed to answer my questions for one month. She is slow not because she spent a lot of time to work on my case, but on the opposite, she made a lot mistakes when she drafted the RFE response. I am not very happy about her work.

dnastar said:
Once a response is received to the notice of intent to deny or request for evidence, USCIS will guarantee 15 calendar day processing from the date the response was received.

Download form I-907 from the USCIS website and read the first page. The above words are clearly mentioned and please pass this to your lawyers too.

Why do you want to rush the response. Take your time and deliver a good response.

Hi dnastar,

no where in the instruction USCIS mentioned that after we receive the RFE response we will mail you the decision within 15 days. see below their wordings

"“Premium Processing Service guarantees 15 calendar day processing of certain employment-based petitions or applications. If you request Premium Processing Service within 15 calendar days of the date of receipt, the INS will issue an approval notice, notice of intent to deny, request for evidence, or issue a notice if an investigation is deemed necessary. If we are unable to process your petition or application within 15 calendar days, the fee paid for premium processing will be fully refunded”

Read the form properly

Download I907 and Read the form properly. First page of I-907 top right.

If an intent to deny or request for evidence is issued within 15 calendar days of receipt or if the case is referred for investigation of suspected fraud or misrepresentation, the processing time has been met. Once a response is received to the notice of intent to deny or request for evidence, USCIS will guarantee 15 calendar day processing from the date the response was received.

Last edited by a moderator:
no pp

madugu and dnastar,

i did not upgrade to pp; which i hate doing.

my attorney informed me that it make take anywhere between 6-10 weeks after submission of RFE. even for pp, attorney informed me that there will be no guarantee for the approval withing 15 days after getting RFE

psvc said:
madugu and dnastar,

i did not upgrade to pp; which i hate doing.

my attorney informed me that it make take anywhere between 6-10 weeks after submission of RFE. even for pp, attorney informed me that there will be no guarantee for the approval withing 15 days after getting RFE

how many times we have to say THEY DO GUARANTEE RFE Response on PP in 15 days!!!! Just read the PP application is right there!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

dnastar said:
Download I907 and Read the form properly. First page of I-907 top right.

If an intent to deny or request for evidence is issued within 15 calendar days of receipt or if the case is referred for investigation of suspected fraud or misrepresentation, the processing time has been met. Once a response is received to the notice of intent to deny or request for evidence, USCIS will guarantee 15 calendar day processing from the date the response was received.

Thanks for clarifying. Yest I found the said wording. Initially I was looking at the following pdf

http://www.americandream.de/all/forms/i-907.pdf