Time frame after 2FP

luckstar

Registered Users (C)
Does any of you have any idea how long it will take to approve 485 after CSC receive 2nd FP? thanks

luckstar said:
Does any of you have any idea how long it will take to approve 485 after CSC receive 2nd FP? thanks

I have seen many cases taking 2-3 weeks for apprival after 2nd FP .. feel lucky for you .. :)

luckstar said:

You can see from my signature below that mine were received by USCIS about 3-1/2 weeks ago. My LUD stalled at 6/24, then nothing since then.

wik said:
You can see from my signature below that mine were received by USCIS about 3-1/2 weeks ago. My LUD stalled at 6/24, then nothing since then.

Wik,

My 2FP was received on 06/08/04 and nothing yet. As you can see, that will be 1 month on Thursday.
Unfortunately, I'm not alone, Ruxrux has the same day for 2nd FP and still waiting... :mad:

LUDs: 06/14,15,22,23,24 07/03,05

Good luck!

wik said:
Hey, those LUDs look encouraging for you, though! At least something happened after 6/24. ;)
I'm not sure about that since the USCIS was closed on 07/05/04... :confused:

Nothing happened after 2nd FP

Its about more than a month since I did my 2nd FP. Nothing happened so far. Not even LUD changed :( :( :(

-Koolkat
WAC-02-119-#####

My FP was scheduled for 06/30/04. I did it on 06/05/04 and was received on 06/09/04 by USCIS.

-Koolkat
wac-02-119-#####

Is there anyone who had to wait more than 5-6 weeks after the 2nd FP to get approved?? :rolleyes:

What are they doing there???

WAC-02-103
RD 02/05/02
2nd FP received 06/08/04

my input

based on my colleague and friends approval feel that cases will be likely touched for final approval after the date mentioned for FP(Early FP is not going to expedite processing). I may be wrong on this, pardon me. The first series of touch dates followed by FP are the results attached to the file after the FBI check then followed by a approval and later by a final approval officer.

koolkat said:
Its about more than a month since I did my 2nd FP. Nothing happened so far. Not even LUD changed :( :( :(

-Koolkat
WAC-02-119-#####

I am in the same boat though two weeks.

koolkat said:
My FP was scheduled for 06/30/04. I did it on 06/05/04 and was received on 06/09/04 by USCIS.

-Koolkat
wac-02-119-#####

Koolkat,

I am in the same boat. Submitted my FP on 06/08/2004. USCIS received the results of the FP on 06/12/2004. LUD is stuck on the date on which the results have been updated on to the website.

LUD changed

My LUD has changed to 07/08/04, status is still the same. Lets hope something happens soon

-Koolkat

I did my second FP in January recieved 01/23 and had no activity until 6/24 after which my case disappeared.

I am wondering ... when you go to do the 2nd FP before the time of your apointment (which appears on the letter), does anybody from the INS look to the date on the letter or not?

TIA

They do check the date. They may allow you to do early FP if they don't have many people waiting that day.