• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

time for visa to be issued

balala22

Dear All,

HI

Is someone can let me know how long it took between te interview and time to visa to be issued,as I have to travel abroad just after the interview.
so how long they wil keep the passport in the embassy.

Thank you but if i need my passport during this period is there possibility for me to bring it back travel and then bring back my passport

hi bangladeshi friends, long time no response.
are you alive?
well i did my medical today. everything as usual, that means like other peoples experience. but it seems one thing changed. the doctor was supposed to give me the report in a sealed envelop (as far as i knew), but he said the reports will be directly sent to the embassy. the procedure has changed.
did you anyone experience this situation?

hey i aint frm bangladesh...but ive got an answer for you..i did ma medical in london and i just left after the whole process. I was told by a lady that blood tests take about 3 days...if we dnt call u ..theres no problem..and it takes 3-4 working days for ur stuff to be couriered(transported) to the embassy..i went for ma interview and ma stuff was already there..
Good luck!!!!!!

CG get printed the same that is approved. It will only depend on the time that takes to be shipped. Explaining at the embassy your personal situation and the might let you get it at the embassy or at the shipping agency.

Good luck.

hey i aint frm bangladesh...but ive got an answer for you..i did ma medical in london and i just left after the whole process. I was told by a lady that blood tests take about 3 days...if we dnt call u ..theres no problem..and it takes 3-4 working days for ur stuff to be couriered(transported) to the embassy..i went for ma interview and ma stuff was already there..
Good luck!!!!!!

balala22: We had a similar situation when we went for our interview. They just told us to bring the passports to the embassy once we returned from our trip. We did and then got subsequently got our passports back with the visas - so no problem with this, at least in Finland.