Time between yellow letter and il

aqi

I sent my file in february 20,fingerprint march 26,yellow letter april 20 and still waiting for the IL, it seems like the time between YL and IL is not more than 2 weeks,the status of my case remain the same (more evidence)
can you guys tell me please the time limit through your experience
I caledl the USCIS number and they told me it can take up to 3 month
2 people I know have their pass their interview already,may 11 and may 17 with the same time frame
Is there anything to worry about?

NYC

Last edited by a moderator:
aqi,

I think there is no exact time for getting IL after received YL and some time even people get YL after they received their IL.
It also depend on DO and some other facts like Name Check completion....etc.

Hope we all get soon our IL.

many people are reading,nobody is helping

My friend: your question is hard to answer as each case is unique...You started your process in Feb. and most of the people in your group have already naturalized...Applicants from Aprill and March are knowing getting their interviews...I filed on March 29, and I already got my interview coming....so your case is little bit running late for whatever reason....and all you can do is wait and make some noise from time to time by calling them on the phone or making infopass...good luck

I am with You..
There is nothing to do other then wait.
Whenever I call Uscis, all they say is Oh you are in Q for the interview.. just wait you'll get your letter soon.. even the Service Req that i made mentioned same that my case is pending for an interview with local DO..

My friend: your question is hard to answer as each case is unique...You started your process in Feb. and most of the people in your group have already naturalized...Applicants from Aprill and March are knowing getting their interviews...I filed on March 29, and I already got my interview coming....so your case is little bit running late for whatever reason....and all you can do is wait and make some noise from time to time by calling them on the phone or making infopass...good luck

Faisal,

My wife and me have the same timeline like you. We applied in California.
filed Marh 29, fingerprint May 12.
My wife received YL this Past Monday(3 days after FP) but me nothing.
Our cases are still RFE. When do you see case transfer to DO???.

So each case is unique.
good luck

Faisal,

My wife and me have the same timeline like you. We applied in California.
filed Marh 29, fingerprint May 12.
My wife received YL this Past Monday(3 days after FP) but me nothing.
Our cases are still RFE. When do you see case transfer to DO???.

So each case is unique.
good luck

Last night after midnight....
Yours seems to be moving on schedule...keep checking and give them one more week...

Hi guys it's me again,it has been 41 days sinse I recieved the yellow letter....I just wanna know if it sound normal or i should do anything

Can not say it is normal, but once in a while it happens.
To be sure - Call them. If you missed the IL, they will know that it was at least sent out.
If the phone rep does not give a straight answer, make an INFOPASS appointment.
I personally think it is time to start chasing whatever is going on, but without panicking.

Hi ALL

My Husband got the YL about a week after receiving IL.(I thought IL always comes after the YL if any) Any specific reason? Your input will be appreciated
Thanks

Hi ALL

My Husband got the YL about a week after receiving IL.(I thought IL always comes after the YL if any) Any specific reason? Your input will be appreciated
Thanks
YL means nothing in the entire Naturalization timeline. It could be sent at any time or not sent at all. Nothing to worry about.