Time again for faxes........

Al_aos

Registered Users (C)
is it Time again for faxes........???

If the bill for illegal aliens goes through, does anyone have any idea where legal immigrants will stand.
Uscis will be so buzy issuing work permits to 11 million people ( $$$$s coming again) everything will put on back burner. Law breakers are going to be rewarded where as legal immigrants are the one who are going to suffer.
My Pd hopefully willecome current in May ( missed it by one day ) but I am sure there are lot of peoplewaiting for long long time.....
Do you think the legal immigrant community should so something about it.
Any suggestions / open to all
Throw in your ideas.....

Last edited by a moderator:
come on guys. 84 views and one answer.
Thats why the illegals are getting amnesty and legals are stuck in Name checks and files under piles of dust the USCIS offices.
We need to do SOMETHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al_aos said:

Something what ... I do not think one can do any thing about it...

The only thing that you could have done might be getting a well aged pre-Approved labor .. but they say they might ban it ...

So nothing much left ..... I guess.

Al_aos said:
come on guys. 84 views and one answer.
Thats why the illegals are getting amnesty and legals are stuck in Name checks and files under piles of dust the USCIS offices.

hahaha...al aos
I have been very enthusiastic like this b4 in this forum...i have starteed threads for faxing and emailing and no respnse...
i moved to IV and i am gettin a lot of support there...
FYI..i just faxed Sen John Corny of texas abt our problems..
in this forum..some people get their info and just leave...
i know a guy who just asks the question "am i approved" and cries for everything...but i havent seen him in lobbying site like immigrationvoice, at least to send the free fax IV is providing..
r u following the the senate debate in IV?

Munnu, Thats exactly my point. people here who want to do something dont know what to do.
I hold this case ( amnesty for illegals ) very close and I would as many others would like to do something.
So please for mine and everybodys benefit , please leave specific instruction as to what we can do.
Also to answer the other guys post as to what we can do, we are not talking abt individual cases here , getting a pre aproved labor wont solve anything.
I am talking all the people who came to this country legally and are stuck without GC for some reason or another.

Btw I am almost done as my priority date would be current hopefully in may even if it moves by one day. So it is not personal, it is for the whole legalimmigrant community

al aos
if u r serious..pls join immigrationvoice today...we r trying hard to lobby for thsi bill..u will get all info abt wht u can do..if u read the forums..

What good fax flooding would do?

IT doesn't work.

Everyone knows its the most simplest thing you could do - just by sitting on comp and faxing/emailing the template.

What Illegals did was the real effort! demonstrate and let yourself appear in the eyes of media/people and everyone. We don't have to be thousands - This is not India so even a group of 50-100 people would get noticed with their cause - More importantly you are LEGAL!

Or we can keep on spending our efforts in vain with mundane faxing.

No offense to folks at immigration voice.