time after fingerprinting

ketanco

Banned
hello i am in nj and my office is newark. i gave fingerprints 1.5 month ago for citizenship. today i received a paper telling me documents to bring to the interview, but NOT an interview notice. (they just want drivers licence)

1-how long do i have till the actual notice arrives to me? any ideas or experiences?
2-the fact that they only want drivers licence from me, is this normal? what do they usually ask for? what else can i take with me any ideas?

hello i am in nj and my office is newark. i gave fingerprints 1.5 month ago for citizenship. today i received a paper telling me documents to bring to the interview, but NOT an interview notice. (they just want drivers licence)

1-how long do i have till the actual notice arrives to me? any ideas or experiences?
2-the fact that they only want drivers licence from me, is this normal? what do they usually ask for? what else can i take with me any ideas?

Most likely you are talking about yellow letter which is a computer issued letter (see another recent thread on YL/IL). Interview letter will be issued by district office handling your case. It should be soon.

Yellow letter is generated by computer based on some answers or mismatches. Asking for DL points to validation of your address. However, many IOs may not even care for YL and just go through their process. It is nothing biggie.