Tier 2

airDD

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I am planning to try Tier 2 helpdesk today.

I read some people tried it before....

Question how to access tier 2 & what can they see; do they have access to the VSC computer?

I have already tried twice the status inquery: never received anything!

airDD
------------------------------------
RD 11/2
ND 12/5
FP1 02/02
FP2 07/03

Answer from TIER 2

Well, I called the 800 helpdesk today and asked to be transferred to tier 2.

After about 20 minutes, a person answered and identified herself as an Immigration Officer.

She asked my A number and if my 140 was still valid and put me back on music while she checked the database.

She came back after 5 minutes:

She told me the last activity was in Sept. 2002 when then agency checks came back.

I asked if there was anything about my 2nd FP and she said no!
I asked how this is possible, she said they haven't processed the 2 nd yet (done on 7/29!!) (Maybe that is way online was never updated)

So, this means that nobody looked at my case since over a year and 2nd FP are lying around some where.
My agency checks need to be redone and I can still get a RFE or get transferred.

Other words, I am still ages away from approval.

Is there no hope :(

055 series:
RD: 11/2/01
ND: 12/5/01
FP1: 2/6/02
FP2:7/28/03

So, overall, do u think to call Tier 2 is helpful?

I called BCIS twice, they only took down my information and said they would send inquire to VSC. Maybe I should ask for Tier 2?

and at least, u already got FP2 done...

Tier 2 can't generate or make any decision regarding your case. They will tell you what happened so far in your case. Some times it will be handy.

So it took 7 months for the first agency check. Maybe they only processed the finger print result when agency check comes back and your second one has not come back?