threat by employer....

itsmme123

Registered Users (C)
I have been approved for green card last fall last year. It has been 5 months since approval.. i am still working for the same employer... but i want to quit...and then the employer threated me, saying that they will report me to INS...the reason why i want to quit is that they treat me like shit like slave and they ask me to donate money...for.....

what are ur guys advice?

itsmme123 said:
I have been approved for green card last fall last year. It has been 5 months since approval.. i am still working for the same employer... but i want to quit...and then the employer threated me, saying that they will report me to INS...the reason why i want to quit is that they treat me like shit like slave and they ask me to donate money...for.....

what are ur guys advice?

If you worked for 5 months...no problem even if he complaints to INS....

Let him complain to INS. Mean while give resignation letter, and look for a good new project. He can't revoke your GC....

Best of Luck....

i know somebody who used ac21 when threatened and nothing happened to him...the employer didnt report him in the interest of not coming under INS's radar. but u already have ur GC so why worry?

-unless u have violated US laws and ur company is stupid enough to take u to court...otherwise, there is nothing to fear!

itsmme123 said:

what are ur guys advice?
Quit man .. I got approved 3.5 months back and am looking for a job. My wife is also not approved, but still I am looking. I am sure when I will resign, my employer will give me the same threats, and I will tell him to put his finger in his ***

Better Idea

A better idea - is to take a vacation for a month. Go out of the country too. That way , you have the GC validated. Come back, make sure your salary is credited to you account and Send you regignation letter.

That way u would be 6 months into GC too. Also you would have relaxed a bit by way of vacation.

Make sure you use your Paid vacation. (if any )

Change your job, there is no concept of bonded labor in US.

If you understand hindi:
"Kachcha utaar ke khada hoja employer ke saamne"

If you don't:
show the finger as one of other members have said

itsmme123 said:

what are ur guys advice?

r u for real? get ur employer to Fire You! Now dont tell me u dont know how to loose ur job. Technically if u r fired after u get ur GC u r a free bird and can work for or choose not to work for anyone.

itsmme123 said:

what are ur guys advice?

go to the job daily don't do any work, shout in the office, and don't let others also work become headace for your employer...make your employer fire you...

In future if USICS asks you ..you can tell I wanted to work for them but they fired me my intentions very clear to work for them

Waah Kya baat hai Itec. Maan gaye mere bhai.
Excellent and safe idea. ofcourse tooooooooo good.

boss,

jo dar gaya, samjho woh mar gaya !! Change ur employer asap.

Hope u get the message.

itsmme123 said:

what are ur guys advice?

Tell your employer to go to restroom, and once he wiped out his ass, tell him not to forget to wash it face with the same paper, that way he can smell how bad he is and will probably realize his mistaken identity.

do that, otherwise he will suck you until you get broke/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/