***Thread(s) SUMMARY updated (01/30/2001)

PCee

Registered Users (C)
Go to http://pceegcee.tripod.com/ and click on required link on the top right corner.

Check out newly added "Experiences" section.

Saw another approval with June RD. With this I am expecting that all cases that has June or Earlier than June RD and are adjucation ready by 01/11/2002 (with "AVM msg 01/11 resumed") are assigned to officers as of 01/23/02. Note that once the case is assigned to officer it may take any where between couple of days to couple of weeks for approval.

All those posting approvals as separate thread -can you please specify your name in Thread\'s subject line? It would be a great help.

Good luck to every one
PCee

No Title

THANKS PCEE. Great job. Is it possible to automate data submission, so that people can addd and edit entries by themselves in your website?
This will reduce your work load.

Thanks

No Title

syngreen,

I think some one asked same question in the past and I am sorry I didn\'t answer it yet! Let me try...

So far my approach is, all the information should be posted to this discussion group by the actual member and every time I update any record I do review the information, if it is incomplete or doesn\'t look realiable then I just ignore that piece of information. As I wrote earlier there are several automated information collection systems on the web and I don\'t know how far they are successfull! Do you know that immigrationportal.com also has one such system?

Also note that data collection system may become very complicated because we need to have some way of identifying the user with their user name/password, we need them to join as members etc. to make sure that some one won\'t messup the data by posting junk. On top of all these things I am not sure how much time I can save by providing automated system (because one cannot assume that every one will use that system! so we do need to go through all threads and gather information anyway), but now a days I don\'t have much time to spend on any huge improvements to this process.

If I get any time in future I will think of providing some kind of data submission system.

Thanks
PCee

In order to help PCee

We should post detailed information to some centralized threads like the one created by Vishu(sorry, can\'t remember the name) following the rules. Everyone should take the responsibility to maintain accuracy and completeness of data track, it\'s not only PCee\'s job. He is just doing us a big favor!!

Suggestion: We should keep track of PD also

It would be nice if we can sort the list by PD also as it seems to be a big differentiating factor. If adding another column is involved, replace something like ND by PD.

No Title

Pcee ,
        Thanks for such a deatiled answer. The only reason I suggested
this was , I(and maybe many others) realized you had to put in a lot of effort to maintain this. If you are fine with it, that\'s good.
        Thanks again.

No Title

new comers,

I apreciate every one if they could post to threads that I maintain on summary page. On summary page I provided those threads and corresponding links so that it makes my job easy to go through those threads. Going through any other thread will take a bit more time. It will take a bit longer if they are reposts and there is no proper link.

Thanks for trying to help me though
PCee