Thread for waiters of "Process Resumed" message

stain

Registered Users (C)
This is a thread for those who made fingerprinting recentely or weeks ago and still have AVM message unchanged.

Any idea how long does it usually take to change the message?

From "Your 485 application for AOS was received on blah-blah-blah"
to "Process Resumed"?

no change yet....

FP Done 03/06 and FBI confirmed the transfer....but no change in AVM message...
RD 10/24
ND 11/08
WAC-02-034-XXXXX

some sjc feb fp guys got that in 7 days..no change for me yet.

did fp on 3/19 results resnt back from the fbi to ins on 3/19 and 3/20 for spouse and self.

Did FP on 12.12.01, but message still says ..Pending Review"

I have heard that AVM is a piece of crap. Even lawyers say that.

FP done 02/22/02 @ Oakland AVM not changed till y\'day

Still singing the old song "Your FP notice has been sent on ....."

repost from July thread.

For all those who did not get our approvals with all others, should we start a new tread or may be a yahoo group ?? It would not only keep our info together and keep track of any advances, but also might help us to chalk out a strategy ( if any ) to get out of this INS mess. Any comments ?? I dont mind if everyone wants to stick to this thread.

BTW, I was lucky to talk to an IIO lastweek and asked him the status. He was not too helpful, but indicated to me that the FP results did not make it into the file. This puts the file in a state of limbo, and never gets assigned to an officer. He asked to me send a fax enquiry, which I duly did.

Just when I was thinking the dawn is here, all I see in the horizon is darkness...

FP done : 1-12-2002 & process resumed.

Kriore - which form did you use to fax the inquiry ??

Mine is also very old case - April - WAC-01-178-xxxxx
Got my FP only after attorney and myself faxed inquiry 3 times
to all different fax numbers (including director\'s office)

Did you use the form or you wrote a letter ? Which number did
you fax it to ?

No change in AVM

No Message Change for the past 2 months. I did my my Fp on 2/11. Very much frustrated to see the AVM not changing. AVM Says that you have asked to appear for finger printing on specific place (By jan 15).blah blah.

AVM SUCKS....

AVM Still says FP notice sent

I did my FP on 2/1/2002. Still the AVM says FP notice sent on ??/?? date. Called IIO 2 weeks ago and found the case is not yet assigned to an officer.

For details check Pcee link.